Low Level BGs are losing possible new players

New Player Help and Guides
Look, I know PvP isn't balanced around low levels. But there's a difference between unbalanced, and unkillable prot warriors one shotting almost anything and everything.

Many players despise the grind and questing of leveling in an mmo and only play for the PvP, and with games that have much, much more accessible pvp (like GW2) where you don't have to wait until level 80 to actually be able to play at all on the market, WoW is pretty much never going to pull the interest of a single new PvP player.

It is what it is.
Ok? This forum doesn't get read by blizzard. If you want to make a suggestion use the appropriate forum or the in game suggestion tool. This forum is for getting answers to new player questions. What are you trying to get from this post?

While I agree that the PVP experience isn't great for a low levels saying that no one will get attracted to PVP is completely wrong, they just do it at max level, where WoW pvp is designed around.
Ok? This forum doesn't get read by blizzard. If you want to make a suggestion use the appropriate forum or the in game suggestion tool. This forum is for getting answers to new player questions. What are you trying to get from this post?

While I agree that the PVP experience isn't great for a low levels saying that no one will get attracted to PVP is completely wrong, they just do it at max level, where WoW pvp is designed around.

You can't do pvp at max level as a new player. That's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Very few PvP-oriented players want to slog through 90 levels of stale PvE content before they actually get to do anything PvP-wise.

Unfortunately, I'm waiting for restrictions to be lifted off the account since I just started it up today. I felt the need to post this because A. I couldn't believe how insanely bad low level brackets had gotten since I left and B. A friend of mine made it 1/2 way through 1 battleground before logging off and walking away laughing about what a joke it was.
Blizzard doesn't monitor this forum. So while I'm sure your complaint is heartfelt, it
a) Doesn't help new players in the slightest
b) Doesn't help change the situation in the slightest because this forum isn't going to get it in front of someone at Blizzard that can change it

And as a result, this isn't the place for it. Just because this is the only place you can post doesn't mean it belongs here.

<S>