@Questina

Kil'jaeden
I'm sorry! I didn't look at the name until after you were dead :( I just saw red and attacked.

/wave :( If you want you can kill me back it was a mistake, honest
noooo own your kills
I'm just a lonely ret flying around pandaria looking for red to give sword hugs to :(
Nah I logged in to chat and he seemed completely sober.
I can type almost perfectly when I'm hammered, just from habit. Talk to me in skype though, and it's a completely different matter.
There are certain cues and mannerisms, however, that differ.
I can type almost perfectly when I'm hammered, just from habit. Talk to me in skype though, and it's a completely different matter.

I am the opposite. Oh, and my voice sounds hot apparently. #PatricianLife
:P Swat.
I rainbow'd Questina last night, get on my level.

That was funny.

When/if I ever do drink, this is exactly how I am. Even when I am sober, I can type perfectly but sound like an idiot when speaking.
Dear Questina....

I saw you on the spine, tried to tickle you with my axe but horde had other ideas.... QQ
Saw you too. Was reading an interview on GQ's site, and saw red name plates running around in the back ground..then I saw your DK. Sadly my conflag didn't get me an HK on you. :P

Archaeology is hard.
Questina is always drunk, though.

Not anymore. Since I moved to Washingon, I refuse to pay their absurd liquor tax. Frikken dumb, but what do you expect from a state that just made it so don't need to buy liquor in state-ran stores 2 or 3 years ago.

Also while typing this a DK from Ruinous thought he would get an easy AFK kill. For some reason he had less health then I did by the time I flew away.

Been there buddy.
Saw you too. Was reading an interview on GQ's site, and saw red name plates running around in the back ground..then I saw your DK. Sadly my conflag didn't get me an HK on you. :P

QQ, It just wasn't meant to be. Shame I was in Blood spec..

05/15/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Questina
Since I moved to Washingon, I refuse to pay their absurd liquor tax.

I lived in Alabama for a few years. NOTHING can beat their "Sin Tax" Anything deemed "Sinful" is taxed an extra 5%. So much for a separation of church and state eh?

I lived in Alabama for a few years.

You made it out? Alabama = America's roach motel.
I lived in Alabama for a few years. NOTHING can beat their "Sin Tax" Anything deemed "Sinful" is taxed an extra 5%. So much for a separation of church and state eh?

I'd take 5% over 25% any day of the week. $22 ends up costing $32 after a $5 state liquor tax, combined with regular tax.
Yea for sure, stayed there for a little while. Worst mistake ever! And to think, I actually though GEORGIA was bad....