What counters your class the most?

Arenas
i just notice that 98 percent of people who posted didn't mention a lock.

either i'm bad, or the class in general needs work. or both. probably both.
Monks
ROP
2xRoll
Flying Kick halfway across the arena
Quake Palm
Fists of Fury
Some purple needles going on that I get incapitated
You stun them and its harder to hit them

And I'm hearing ROP will double as a silence on top of the disarm.
/sigh

if it makes you feel any better, in imaginary 1v1 land demo lock counters almost everything
Oh boy

UH DK's rip disc priests apart (holy spark + inner focus empowered flash and seeing a "+0" on your screen is quite discouraging), BM hunters solely for the fact that scattertrap is so gimmicky (lol @ the kids whining about the DR nerf to it), and the ubiquitous frost mage since deep freeze is oh-so-balanced.

Solarbeam as balance gets a mention, but the class itself doesn't really pose too much of a threat outside of the 23426423 second silence solarbeam and vortex create.
As a hunter, Spriests, good locks and good rogues, good Dks (its a bout 50-50)

Anything that has strong dots and can self-heal can outlast us if played right because hunters are the only class in the game with 0 self healing (if specced correctly for arena)
Stuns, roots, death knights on my team that death grip the target that I just charged. Oh and ring of "peace".
Lot of things getting deleted in this thread!
What I have problems with the most are Mages, Warlocks, Spriests, Hunters, Rogues, Dk's, hills, any type of incline really, and finally every class + spec combo left except enhance shamans.
Demo/desto locks, frost mages, bm hunters, unholy dks, and windwalker monks.

Yeah, ret is about the only thing they really counter, not so much because warlocks are OP, but due to their playstyle, it just tears rets apart. All you need to do is fear or mitigate their burst and you win.

if it makes you feel any better, in imaginary 1v1 land demo lock counters almost everything

There is always that.
ddos
Frost Mages.
Unholy DKs and Sub Rogues.. They're not always *counters* but they are really hard to defend against.
Mistweaver monks I don't feel like I'm allowed to play with one of those on the enemy team, when they're good. Their lifecoons make me very sad with how it seems to just stop all damage, & heal to full with no downside.