Such excitement!

Wyrmrest Accord
Seriously, I'm so happy right now (OOC here... although, Inguma would probably be happy too, albeit for different reasons...) to see so much excitement on the forums, at the moment.

So many people appear to be ready and waiting in anticipation, gathering their loyalists and Kor'kron, reserve threads even before the maintenance has already begun.

I mean, take a look at the general forums. Nothing but moaning and complaining.

I can't wait for this patch to land and incinerate you all in-game! :)
*camps this thread*
Yeah mon! Big loves to the community for all this getting together to make epic RP. See what happens when we all be coming together?
05/20/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Inguma
I mean, take a look at the general forums.

*whines pitifully*
*sits on Vandrysse*

This should be a fun first few days of this patch. :3
05/21/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Vandrysse
I mean, take a look at the general forums.

*whines pitifully*

When I feel down and depressed, I like to read the General forums to remind myself that I have a pretty good life, not having to be the moderator of that forum.
Not sure why people are whining, but then again I am never sure why people get so pissy about a video game, personally I can't wait for this blasted maintenance to be over so I can go kill me some Kor'Kron!
It's finally time to go introduce some warmongering bastiges to the business end of my boot! Huzzah! Bring it on, this is gonna be awesome!
I'll be at work till 9PM eastern....I wanna kill Kor'Kron nooooooooooow! *curls up in a ball and sobs*
05/21/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Wolf

*whines pitifully*

When I feel down and depressed, I like to read the General forums to remind myself that I have a pretty good life, not having to be the moderator of that forum.

This made me laugh really hard, and I'm not sure why.
I'll be at work till 9PM eastern....I wanna kill Kor'Kron nooooooooooow! *curls up in a ball and sobs*

You and me both... o_o

If I could have, I would have taken today off, just so I could start the slaughter as soon as the servers come up.
I mean, take a look at the general forums

Thanks, but I want to keep what little sanity I have left.
Why, isn't, my G-D, Server!, UP!!!!?????????!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Why, isn't, my G-D, Server!, UP!!!!?????????!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Because it's a G-D patch and G-D patches tend to run G-D long.