Open Libram LXXIX: The Divine Storm is Here!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Indeed.

But on the bright side if you hit max level soon the current raid does have a strength pole arm we can use.

Yay, because I'll be raiding so much...oh...wait...

...wait, there's LFR for that! Yay!
Yeah, but, considering how squishy I hear we are in PvP, it's a good change. It's a rather small DR defensive usable while stunned where Shammies have had a very similar one for a lot longer.
Yeah, but, considering how squishy I hear we are in PvP, it's a good change. It's a rather small DR defensive usable while stunned where Shammies have had a very similar one for a lot longer.

so do druids. i still would like them to give us the physical component of the cool down back.
divine protection usable while stunned.

I'm hearing its bugged
so do druids. i still would like them to give us the physical component of the cool down back.

Eh, I'm just happy being able to DP a DF now instead of trying to predict it.
Without the glyph, yeah. Always felt like such an arbitrary, unneccesary change.
Without the glyph, yeah. Always felt like such an arbitrary, unneccesary change.

It was quite nice for those of us who prefer it all magic reduction.
It was quite nice for those of us who prefer it all magic reduction.

not so nice when you want to use cleave glyphs AND have physical damage mitigation.
05/21/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
I'm hearing its bugged

I too am hearing this.

Yup. ^_^

But it's a random boss drop loot thing.........so good luck! lol
05/21/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Yup. ^_^

But it's a random boss drop loot thing.........so good luck! lol

Megaera's your best bet for the shared boss loot. Exactly one piece on Ret's loot table.
It's also your best bet for getting an extremely awful ring over and over and over.
05/21/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Muletia
I'm hearing its bugged

I too am hearing this.

Has supposedly been hotfixed according to the latest notes.
WTF lobster, give us some of your luck
I have exactly one Titan Runestone.

FU Lobs.
So, you can buy the other cloaks for OS, right?
Holy crap this 15% buff feels kinda crazy.
Has anyone been able to get the quest that leads to 502 boots? I couldn't find it earlier, and I just get the runaround when I google it.