Open Libram LXXIX: The Divine Storm is Here!

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Should I risk a venture to General to welcome the imminent "wtfblizz nurf ret" flood of QQ?
Should I risk a venture to General to welcome the imminent "wtfblizz nurf ret" flood of QQ?

Try DDF. Say hi to Bandet and Mezasu for me.
Try DDF. Say hi to Bandet and Mezasu for me.

http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/screenshots/full/ugh_01.png
The 502 boots quest apparently starts from Chen, in Durotar which may mean you have to have done the quest chain through the new scenarios.
Get heroic thunderforged noob
I have a 549 belt if it counts :(
Is the SoL buff really that awesome? I haven't been online yet to check this evening, too much MegaMan X.

Hadoken!!

I'm probably going to upgrade my sword and trinket tonight, which means I'll be granting myself more useless hit.

/sigh
It's 11%+ more dps, and it's attached to some of our dramatic numbers. 15% bigger TVs!
Yeah, it was about 20~40k more on my self-buffed HolyTVs on a dummy. After Vp boosting gear, too, though.
Lovely, Reforgelite really is broken.

Even after putting in my weights and caps manually it's still trying to get me to reforge out of mastery and into crit.

Damn it all.

Any working alternatives around at the moment?

Ugh manual reforging.
The 502 boots quest apparently starts from Chen, in Durotar which may mean you have to have done the quest chain through the new scenarios.

Indeed you have to do the scenario quest chain first.
Any working alternatives around at the moment?

Ugh manual reforging.

I just swapped the order of Mastery and Crit in the RFL UI and it said I was pretty much right.

And does the i600 cloak really cost 10k gold like it says on the item tooltip? If so, *sigh* .. that's about half my slowly diminishing stash.
I have an update for RFL on my Curse Client on my laptop - have you guys checked that yet?
No update on my client.
Mmkay. Haven't kept my laptop's addons up to date since WoW refuses to patch on the laptop. Figured I'd look and see if it would help.
05/21/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I have an update for RFL on my Curse Client on my laptop - have you guys checked that yet?

I'm at work. I won't know for another ~3 hours.

However according to the RFL project site, the most recent version is v1.24 released on May 18, 2013. I will already have this version as I update my addons multiple times a day.
Finally got all the secrets but no Nalak groups. So close....
Crit and mastery are so close in value that it makes very little difference to reforge them the wrong way, really.
In other news, my achievement points are making the OCD in me cringe. WTT that 5 for a 3.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad344/Meteoric_photos/achievementpoints_zpsd9ecebe5.png

This has been my achievement window for almost a month now. I haven't even been trying to preserve it, I just have somehow gone all of May without earning any achieves.
This has been my achievement window for almost a month now. I haven't even been trying to preserve it, I just have somehow gone all of May without earning any achieves.

Mine did the same for quite awhile, just coasted at 12345 until my Shammy hit 90.
So for those of you able to play right now, noticeable increase in our damage/dps?

The DPS upgrade is astounding. I haven't really been keeping track of my specific dps, but I know I've gotten a few rankings tonight and our group has been smashing fights we normally struggle with, and even picked up an easy heroic council kill within an hour or so tonight. It's so crazy that I don't even have GoAK available to burn the 42% head on H megeara if I pop it at the start.
Finally got all the secrets but no Nalak groups. So close....

You can solo it. Use Speed of Light, toss spear at Nalak from as close to the raid entrance as you can, then run and drop threat. The guards tank him and you just need to survive for a few seconds while the spear charges.