Blizzard - Lorewalker Cho area

General Discussion
So the 2 or 4 guards at Lorewalker Chos terrace area are being overworked and can not keep up with the demand. So that is mass murder going on up there and there is only 2 ways to rez.

First way is to have a friend mass rez or resurrect you. Second way is to have spirit healer rez you.

Please for the love of all that is holy why did you not make it so we could get back up to terrace if we died? Do you actually think about stuff before you implement it? A simple,

"hmm there is gonna be a large congregation of horde and alliance in this very tiny room which is a contested territory and there is no way for a person to rez at his body if he dies. owell those 2-4 guards will protect everyone."

An easy fix I would like to see is either A) allow us to fly in ghost form while in that area which i believe is Mogushan Palace B) automatically rez us at spirit healer without rez sickness or C) install some kind of tele device that will put is back on his platform.

Please advise if you plan on doing anything.
Hello, Nightsupreme and thanks for the clear write-up on the issue.

Our developers are working to provide a way for players to fly back up to the Seat of Knowledge area in spirit form. The hotfix is currently being tested and may require the realms to be restarted to take effect.

Our developers are working to provide a way for players to fly back up to the Seat of Knowledge area in spirit form. The hotfix is currently being tested and may require the realms to be restarted to take effect.

Oh very nice. =)

Could've used this months ago getting ganked up there. But then there are always people who'll come to rez a damsel in distress (cheap broad who will never take a spirit rez).
Thank you for the quick response

This late in the xpac if you aren't going to buckle on flying before 90 thing at least let us fly in spirit form in all places as this is not the only place this happens. And please don't ask for the list there have been many post along these lines before.
Good to know, although spirit flying should be for all parts of Pandaland. >_>
25 minutes, and a commitment to fix it. Nice turn around time!
25 minutes, and a commitment to fix it. Nice turn around time!
Yea... it only took them half a year to do it.
Frankly, a better idea would be to make that area a Sanctuary, so nobody could attack or be attacked.

I mean, come on, guys... it's basically a library/museum up there... you don't wanna risk breaking some priceless artifact or destroying some ancient text, do you? Show some respect for history.
It's things like this that make you wonder if Blizzard plays their games (or at least on PvP servers).

I have quit going to the seat of knowledge months ago, because it was a guaranteed certainty that if I went there I would be killed, and would have to spirit rez.

No sanctuary? Fine? But now in this patch this area is a major area, necessary to get started on your 5.3 journey's. I thought for sure that Blizzard would have made it a sanctuary.

So here I am, hours after the patch is released, and still haven't got started.

I'm not complaining about being on a PvP server, this isn't a QQ post. I'm just stating that when there is an area that is vital for Blizzard to deliver their content, you would think that Blizzard would have some intelligence and make it so that ALL players are able to see the content -- regardless of server type. Not doing so is tantamount to zone disruption, or that jerk that kills the quest giver over and over again in Honor Hold.

Blizzard has done this in the past. Can't turn in quests because players are standing on top of the quest givers? Blizzard fixed this in some starting areas in MoP by not being able to stand on quest givers. Brilliant! Can't get quests or turn in quests in a popular story hub? Blizzard previously fixed this by making the area the quest givers are in, sanctuaries, but making the questing areas flagged for PvP. Brilliant! Reason to take this away? None. For the sheer point of being unnecessarily obtuse, perhaps. Taking certain QoL's away can only result in a NEGATIVE impact (frustrated players quitting, unable to play the game -- a higher amount of 1.3 million lost), and can have no good outcome (if someone actually quits because they can't disrupt a zone anymore, then good riddance, they shouldn't be subscribers -- an unmeasurable amount of the recently 1.3 million departed). Sub numbers, speculation of course.

The removal of sanctuaries, removal of flying while dead, etc...are just another 2 quick examples (in a long list of others), that the implementation of, can ONLY harm the game in the long run, -- and thus makes no sense.
Uh why not D) Make the Seat of Knowledge a Sanctuary? Lorewalkers are neutrals.
I'm glad to see this being fixed (although it doesn't affect me, I used to be on Arthas PVP). PVP happening on a PVP realm is supposed to happen. Running back is the cost of losing...Rez sickness shouldn't be.
05/21/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Seneselina
It's things like this that make you wonder if Blizzard plays their games (or at least on PvP servers).

Lol Blizz employees have couches made of gold. Why on earth would they waste their lives playing computer games.
Wouldn't it be easier to just make that area a sactuary like that spot under the watch tower next to Razor hill...?

Just saying.
wow a path that needs a path... oh yeah...
Frankly, a better idea would be to make that area a Sanctuary, so nobody could attack or be attacked.

I mean, come on, guys... it's basically a library/museum up there... you don't wanna risk breaking some priceless artifact or destroying some ancient text, do you? Show some respect for history.

This.

Lorewalkers would have pitched a huge fit.