Blingtron 3000 Brawlers Guild

General Discussion
Does anyone have any strategies for this annoying peasant?
You have to be taller than him.
Bring his health down to 0 before your own health reaches 0.
Have you tried bribery?
annoying peasant?

Blingtron? A peasant?

I think not. ಠ_ರೃ
Bring his health down to 0 before your own health reaches 0.

Don't bring your fancy-pants min-maxing strats into this.
I'd take a look at the Tesla Coil that's sitting in the corner, waiting to be activated.
Look up the [Holding Hands] achievement.
Since nobody wants to give a real answer, the key is to kill his adds to form a chain to the tesla coil in the opposite corner. Clicking the coil with a full line of dead robots causes explosions to chain to Blingtron, causing him to take 900% extra damage and then you can kill him.

Don't forget to not be in a raid buff group if you want to get credit for any of these quests.
ty
Since nobody wants to give a real answer, the key is to kill his adds to form a chain to the tesla coil in the opposite corner. Clicking the coil with a full line of dead robots causes explosions to chain to Blingtron, causing him to take 900% extra damage and then you can kill him.

Don't forget to not be in a raid buff group if you want to get credit for any of these quests.

tyvm, this helped a lot.
Quests? What quests?
05/22/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Calfredd
Quests? What quests?

You haven't done any brawling since the patch have you?
05/21/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Daxxarri
annoying peasant?

Blingtron? A peasant?

I think not. ಠ_ರೃ
How do ya kill em?
Try reading this.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=70740/blingtron-3000
line up the blingatrons 2000 in a row from the boss to the crystal - activate the crystal have the lightning jump from mob to mob to the boss which gives him a +900% dmg taken increase.. then kill him