Known Pet License Issue

Pet Battles
We are currently aware of an issue in which upon logging into the game, it may appear that some pets are missing. A fix has been applied to address this issue, though it may take a few hours before pets appear on the pet list again properly.
first

does this mean extended maitenence?
What an odd time to post this.
Here I thought it meant servers were back up and people noticed this when they logged in.
Silly me.
What an odd time to post this.
Here I thought it meant servers were back up and people noticed this when they logged in.
Silly me.

Exactly what I thought... then I got the "Development" prompt... /cry
first

does this mean extended maitenence?

It just means that when we bring the realms up, we don't want anyone surprised if their list shows missing pets when they do log in. We're just being proactive. ;)
People are Actually trying to Log in with Live Xbox event on spike.....
Edit: nvm, did not notice forum.
Just so long as Mr. Wiggles is still there! PLEASE LET HIM BE THERE!
We are currently aware of an issue in which upon logging into the game, it may appear that some pets are missing. A fix has been applied to address this issue, though it may take a few hours before pets appear on the pet list again properly.

Are you certain that all the pets are still accounted for?
I feel bad for people who have hundreds of pets, having to look through their entire list to see what's missing.
I feel bad for people who have hundreds of pets, having to look through their entire list to see what's missing.

Nothing is actually missing. It's just won't show up on the list right away. They're still there and will show up on the listing before too long. Most people will know right away if one is not showing up if it's one they use regularly. Also, keep in mind it's "may" be missing, it's not a guarantee any will appear as missing at all. It's just a heads-up so that no one is caught by surprise.
Oh noes, I have a few alts camping for the Unborn Val'kyr pet. I hope the pets in my line up will be there in case I am lucky and find one when servers come up. Thanks for the heads up! With so many new pets coming today this is good to know :)
I guess this now raises the question, Is servers going live imminent?

What about peeps that have ALL the pets (well, except for Murky)?

Even if some pets are missing initally, I'm not expecting this to interrupt my plans.

Step 1. Do the new troll stuff to get the pet
Step 2. Raiding with leashes II
Step 3. Start camping drop and capture pets
Step 4. Pet dailies
Step 5. Any pet stuff not covered in Steps 1-4
Thanks for the heads up, Neth! ♥
Oh noes, I have a few alts camping for the Unborn Val'kyr pet. I hope the pets in my line up will be there in case I am lucky and find one when servers come up. Thanks for the heads up! With so many new pets coming today this is good to know :)

Best of luck to you! :)
This might not be related but infinite whelpling is halfway through the bottom of his pet window and Sunreaver Micro sentry is sooo big you can only see his bottom half. Posted awhile back dont know if it got fixed tho.
I hope my baneling is there, I love having a member of the swarm following me at all times.
Is this related to the bug where pets like the Cinder Kitten (and other store bought & reward pets) are greyed out, as well as store bought (and other reward) mounts disappearing after doing a transfer?

Those affected by that bug were told we might see a fix finally in 5.3...so hoping this has something to do with that!
I have noticed tat after 30 mins. I still cannot login. My poor farm!!! Ahem anyway back to the topic. >>"
The pet battling from what I have read will be there but there will be lag in displaying all f them, for less lag set the filter on to what you have not what you Have and Don't. This may clear up confusion and help you better notice what's missing and what's not. I have all the pets I have favorite and put them at the top of the list to keep track of them. In case this ever happens.
Maverra