So t2/elite gear = 25000 cap only? what?

Arenas
05/22/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Don't worry, elite gear tied to rating is coming back next season.

As I understand it, this is indeed the current plan.

As long as it still has NO EXTRA STATS i'm fine with that.
There needs to be more cosmetic rewards for high rating

I like the idea of elite gear having higher ilevel but scaling down in instanced pvp. Best idea i've heard in a while.
It's going to be 2k now, meaning that literally anyone who queues will be able to get it, so I dont really get what people are getting mad about.
It's going to be 2k now, meaning that literally anyone who queues will be able to get it, so I dont really get what people are getting mad about.

Oh wow, 2k is too low.
They need more cosmetic rewards, they put so little effort into it.
They need more cosmetic rewards, they put so little effort into it.

More effort than they did in cata.

They've gotta start somewhere, and I think this is a pretty good one.

Though if I had my way...

2k = glowy enchants

2.2k = elite gear

2.4k = great cloak

2.5k = tabard

2.7k = something that I can't think of but would be cool and cosmetic and stuff

Or something like that, we could fudge the numbers around
thank you
Just so everyone knows. No one who is bad at PVP is getting elite gear. If you have the standard cap every week of the season you won't have enough leftover conquest to purchase the gear all over again. I burned through my conquest cap every week, just recently obtaining my 1750 2s achievement and I'm no where near being able to purchase elite gear. I don't even have full tyrannical, lol.

TL;DR If you are bad at PvP you can't afford both a regular set of current season gear AND elite.
Just so everyone knows. No one who is bad at PVP is getting elite gear. If you have the standard cap every week of the season you won't have enough leftover conquest to purchase the gear all over again. I burned through my conquest cap every week, just recently obtaining my 1750 2s achievement and I'm no where near being able to purchase elite gear. I don't even have full tyrannical, lol.

TL;DR If you are bad at PvP you can't afford both a regular set of current season gear AND elite.
If you actually capped every week during you should have full tyrannical by now, and more than enough to buy the elite set if you didn't want to buy off spec parts. I got the full elite set on my monk about a month ago and I didn't even cap every week...

If you actually capped every week during you should have full tyrannical by now, and more than enough to buy the elite set if you didn't want to buy off spec parts. I got the full elite set on my monk about a month ago and I didn't even cap every week...

i got the 27k conquest achieve when 5.3 came out, yeah, that long ago, (No, not with the glitch, trolls) now it's down to 25k for elite, and all it takes currently is conquest catch up, and then cap for 2 weeks, boom you got it

hey, you could do the full conquest catch up, be sitting on 25k conquest, and then buy full tyrannical with honor, and then turn in that honor tyrannical and some conquest and get full elite gear, first day you get the achieve, if they removed elite gear being purchasable once 5.3 came out, maybe then it would be justifiable, cause then only players that held high ratings all season could get the elite gear, and then it would be gone, but no, it's obtainable, to ANYONE right now

i got it through holding 1950+ RBG till 5.3 came out, and even i don't deserve elite gear for that

so no, bad players are getting elite gear, infact i leveled and conquest capped my 2nd paladin 3 weeks ago he's already got elite gear, that's fresh, not even a month old