So New Character Models In Patch 5.4?

General Discussion
Still waiting for them...
Blizzcon.
Please make human females not walk like apes.

Also, make them have more appealing hips and waistline.

After playing a bloodelf for awhile and then going back to a human, I feel so totally unsexy.
Yeah... it will probably be announced as a major feature for the next Expansion at Blizzcon.

They never once said it would be within the life of MoP, we all just assumed it could be, since the talks began before MoP's release.
They're going to have to fix a lot of the armor when they do all the model updates, aren't they? I can only imagine this is going to be a long obnoxious process.

After playing a bloodelf for awhile and then going back to a human, I feel so totally unsexy.

Female blood elves are so thin there clearly isn't room for their organs and their posture makes my back ache.
They're going to have to fix a lot of the armor when they do all the model updates, aren't they? I can only imagine this is going to be a long obnoxious process.

yup.
Expect them to be the selling point of the next expansion.
Titan is Hearthstone!!! Emerald Dream next Xpac
They better do it soon! Can you imagine all the money they will get in faction/race changes? Unreal.
New models were never going to make it into MoP -- My guess is they will be introduced sometime during the next expansion.
Yeah... it will probably be announced as a major feature for the next Expansion at Blizzcon.

They never once said it would be within the life of MoP, we all just assumed it could be, since the talks began before MoP's release.

actually blizzard said they could release some in MOP like dwarf, however they were not sure if they should wait till all done or release as they finish *because they know people will complain if there race is not finished first in line*
I highly doubt the new character models will be out in patch 5.4, it's more likely we will see them at Blizzcon 2013 as they prepare us for the new expansion.
Is it just me, or is "new character models" kind of a stupid idea for a major feature of a new expansion? Now granted, I want new character models super bad. But look at it from the perspective of attracting new players: "Hey, even though you've never really seen the old models, there are new ones now, and they sure are nifty!"

Dunno. Just strikes me as more of a patched on feature.

Blood elves have the hips and waistlines of 11 year old girls/boys. Well then we know what you're into... as for me I'm fine with the curvy figured human females thanks.
Is it just me, or is "new character models" kind of a stupid idea for a major feature of a new expansion? Now granted, I want new character models super bad. But look at it from the perspective of attracting new players: "Hey, even though you've never really seen the old models, there are new ones now, and they sure are nifty!"

Dunno. Just strikes me as more of a patched on feature.

I hope the new models come out right before the new expansion.

I was briefly human when I returned to playing. The way they run is definitely one of the main reasons I race-changed back to nelf. Even spirit fingers is better than that awful tripping-over-themselves gait.
I'm just waiting for them to fix my back.
I'd have to respectfully disagree, Jdiamondd. One of the things that attracts new players is up-to-date graphics. As the models get older, new people coming in look at them, go "meh," and pass it up based on looks alone. The package is a lot about what makes it appealing. It doesn't make it right, it's just the way it works.
Soon™ and not a second later.