CRZ not here in most zones anymore?

General Discussion
suppsoed to be like this?
Yeah I'm curious about this as well. I'm out in durotar right now, but I'm only seeing horde from my own faction.
yeah me too i can only see people from my server =(
I've only heard about this from people in Durotar. Is it possible that area isn't coalesced for the Escalation dailies with the patch? (long shot there, I know) Oh my gosh, I guessed right! I'm never right!! I mean, I guess I could read about things and know the answer instead of guessing, but that takes the challenge out of it. But I guessed right! /happy dance

Is it everywhere or just Durotar? Asking because I saw plenty of players from other servers when I was pet battling a few hours ago.
This was answered in the (somewhat) recent Live Q&A by Dave Kosak:

How will cross-realm zones work in the new Barrens quest hubs? Seems like it could get pretty crowded.
Fargo: The current plan is for Barrens to NOT CRZ at the launch of 5.3. We can always turn that off or on if we want to.
We need Durotar CRZ back. It's depressing to see only one other person outside of org :( This happened once before, it was fixed after a few days.
YAY! Might finally invade Org.
bashiok did they say anything about durotar?
I was hoping to fight some Alliance due to Mal'ganis having none via CRZ.

Oh well. Maybe in a few weeks.
"Fargo: The current plan is for Barrens to NOT CRZ at the launch of 5.3. We can always turn that off or on if we want to."

Amazing !
They can do that in the game?
But still insisted they could not turn off CRZ in the game because the way the coding for CRZ made changes to the game, when so many people were complaining about CRZ.
Truly amazing.
This was answered in the (somewhat) [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9576259/"]recent Live Q&A [/url]by Dave Kosak:

How will cross-realm zones work in the new Barrens quest hubs? Seems like it could get pretty crowded.

How about they just shut off CRZ completely? That would rock.
Personally I think some zones would so better without CRZ. Like Twilight Highlands and Nagrand. They're a bit annoying.
This was answered in the (somewhat) [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9576259/"]recent Live Q&A [/url]by Dave Kosak:

Could you do a pull to find out if gamers want CRZ off in every zone please.

That way we can just turn it off. :-)
I saw plenty of people in Barrens from other servers O_o
I saw plenty of people in Barrens from other servers O_o

In the low level portion or the phased part for 90's?
"Fargo: The current plan is for Barrens to NOT CRZ at the launch of 5.3. We can always turn that off or on if we want to."

Amazing !
They can do that in the game?
But still insisted they could not turn off CRZ in the game because the way the coding for CRZ made changes to the game, when so many people were complaining about CRZ.
Truly amazing.

So they CAN turn it off. There's still hope then.

Wait wait wait...you can just turn it off nice and easy just like that? Ok, go ahead and hit that off button for the rest of the zones that people DON'T want to be ganked and griefed all day in and turn it on for the PVP zones where people WANT to actually fight the other faction. You guys really have things backwards sometimes.
In the low level portion or the phased part for 90's?
The phased portions. They were working with us on commanders and what not. They were not partied up with anyone O_o

If they'd like to turn it off for all of Azeroth and Outlands while they're at it, that'd be great.

Nope . Blizzard has stated that CRZ is here to stay and if we don't like it, maybe we are playing the wrong game.

All hope is lost.
Enjoy the game.