Open Libram LXXX: Convenient Censurship

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
89192092186:
I just had the BEST LFR run I have ever had for Pinnacle of Storms. First boss, other tank is like "you want to solo tank or me?" I let him, I went ret. Then he said he'd rather heal, so he switched to healer, I went back to tank and solo tanked the rest.

We had a pair of mages from Korgath that are 12/13 heroic mode...both pulling over 200k dps (190k ish on lei-shen). It was an amazing lfr lol. Not a single death, not a single wipe. Dps was so high on twins that we never ended up with 2 up at same time, first was killed before they had a chance to switch naturally.

...I need to start queuing with you, man. >_<
Is it considered calling someone out on the forums if you are praising them? Cause those mages were just insanely good for LFR lol. Just looked, one of then is 13/13 HM.
I think call outs good or bad are frowned upon.
I dunno. I've had...At least one, possibly two threads calling me out directly for praise before.
Good ol' pansy nanny wow. Guess that's what we should expect for games designed for teens.

Eh, I'll not mention them. It's not that huge of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Obviously people run into geared players like that in LFR. I've ran into geared players before. This just seemed so over the top for this particular run lol.

Twins:
http://i.imgur.com/LUWeq4W.jpg

Lei-Shen:
http://i.imgur.com/tHuimeD.jpg

Pretty sweet to see that in LFR.
Warcraft has never been Blizzard's 'super serious' franchise

Thats diablo
I would have expected StarCraft to be more serious than Diablo.
Nope, Starcraft was always kinda goofy too, more serious than Warcraft, but not Diablo serious.
I think StarCraft's story and such is lighter. It's more likely to have some degree of silliness. Diablo always struck me as being dark and serious. WoW is very lighthearted, which I think adds to it's appeal actually.

From a gamer standpoint, I think StarCraft gets taken more serious as far as the strategy goes. The fierce competition, etc. But from a game design standpoint, I'd agree that Diablo is the "serious" franchise.
I mean Diablo 1 had some dark stuff in it
89193492217:

Indeed. I never actually played it though. Diablo II was my first foray into the franchise.
89192092309:
89193492217:

Indeed. I never actually played it though. Diablo II was my first foray into the franchise.

Ah its a good one, I'd recommend it, bit more mindless and the classes arent as unique as D2, but its still fun
89193492133:
89192092186:
I just had the BEST LFR run I have ever had for Pinnacle of Storms. First boss, other tank is like "you want to solo tank or me?" I let him, I went ret. Then he said he'd rather heal, so he switched to healer, I went back to tank and solo tanked the rest.

We had a pair of mages from Korgath that are 12/13 heroic mode...both pulling over 200k dps (190k ish on lei-shen). It was an amazing lfr lol. Not a single death, not a single wipe. Dps was so high on twins that we never ended up with 2 up at same time, first was killed before they had a chance to switch naturally.

...I need to start queuing with you, man. >_<

Tuesday morning groups are the best. Had a similar run myself.
FU morning summer school! >_<

I'd say that I'd be glad next year when I'm done with this crap, but then starts the actual work portions, so...Completely hosed. >_<
lmao doing 2s for points, my resto druid killed a ret by himself popping heart of the wild and going in cat form, PvP is such a joke
89195692316:
lmao doing 2s for points, my resto druid killed a ret by himself popping heart of the wild and going in cat form, PvP is such a joke

Now that's funny right there.
It's just heart of the wild. It's an absurd talent.
"Hey lets give them a talent that makes them better at what they're supposed to be bad at!"
89195692363:
"Hey lets give them a talent that makes them better at what they're supposed to be bad at!"

Sounds about right.
Is anyone else enjoying the wpvp tears over 5.3? Since all the parroting of "pve gear is always better!" has quieted down, the remaining qq is priceless.