Duels (New Vid Ft. Kenji)

Darkspear
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Totally understand man, keep the duels coming.....cheers.
06/03/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Redead
deal with Alliance trying to gank the entire time,

Good thing that only happened once in ours :/
06/03/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Ðeaven
deal with Alliance trying to gank the entire time,

Good thing that only happened once in ours :/

Well, we were playing in the arena in Nagrand and I wasn't the one getting ganked this time. I don't mind seeing people get slaughtered by their own guildies.
what was the addon that called out enemy buffs an what they do?
[quote]

...And don't forget, I did beat your demo spec once out of our 4 duels with no LOS whatsoever. :D

what im hearing is you lost alot

I would like to know as well. Thanks.

what im hearing is you lost alot

O RLY? Because when we dueled for realz the next day in an arena type setting I didn't lose a single fight. Can't you find another thread to troll me in? :(

By the way... Still trying to decide if I should post those boomkin duels. Seeing as it pretty much turned out to be a case of destro lock functioning as a counter class I didn't think it was fair to use them. I might patch something together and upload it as unlisted so I can run it by you if there was a chance you wouldn't mind me actually publishing it.

But I guess the most important question is: Who wants to see me spam Jusho to death?

06/04/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Dootch

I would like to know as well. Thanks.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-pvp-mods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtG6nIDvYZY

Big thanks to Jusho for sticking around despite being ganked repeatedly. (Daracide?) At first he really got under my skin, but by the time we were done I found out that he was secretly a cool guy.
That was a really good one too Redead and Jusho!
Great job! :D

(Loved the ending too, serves them right imo)
Hmm, video timer showing up as 23 seconds to anyone else? It goes past it but... just seems odd.
Yeah. Did that for me as well.
Yeah. Did that for me as well.

But it does continue playing after 23 seconds, right?
Nice job. Am i mistaken or did they attempt to gank you twice and you still won the duel lol :-p
lol did you have to use the match where i tried to take your gateway thinking it was mine?
Nice job. Am i mistaken or did they attempt to gank you twice and you still won the duel lol :-p

naw 2 alliance did try ganking but i stopped dueling him. If the match has interferance i stop
So um... Need more people to duel. Let's go.

I demand a moonkin rematch!!! *shakes fist*
06/06/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Jusho

I demand a moonkin rematch!!! *shakes fist*

Hell yeah. Did you figure out a way to beat me?
Bump.
Bump.