....Bump! :D

High five!

Down low!
OOooh I want to duel
OOooh I want to duel

Woot, finally a boomkin that might actually be able to beat me. :D
I could go feral too
I could go feral too

I would definitely recommend bringing the gear for it just in case.
Where shall we duel. My pampers are off.
Where shall we duel. My pampers are off.

Add me.

geewoody#1111
I wanna watch!

...and then reward the loser with an Earth Shock.
Good Duels, Would like to see my video, Even though you didn't win once =/

!@#$ man your t-mog is dope
hmmm if i remember correct my moonkin rolled you the 1st duel in that weird place in uldum and my warlock didnt lose once until you got your precious los spot.

videos of course you didnt show
hmmm if i remember correct my moonkin rolled you the 1st duel in that weird place in uldum and my warlock didnt lose once until you got your precious los spot.

Are you really so desperate that you want me to show a vid where I was at such a huge disadvantage you were essentially ganking me? How about I just AFK out front of SW, wait for you to kill me, and then post that vid up?
EDIT: Forgot to mention these duels happened before the day we actually started seriously recording as well.

Yeah, it's too bad you couldn't stay a bit longer. I think I actually figured out how too beat you while checking out all the clips.

And the video is coming, be patient.
There.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnc2hjQwk5Y

Now quit bugging me. -_-
!@#$ man your t-mog is dope

Thanks

Are you really so desperate that you want me to show a vid where I was at such a huge disadvantage you were essentially ganking me? How about I just AFK out front of SW, wait for you to kill me, and then post that vid up?
EDIT: Forgot to mention these duels happened before the day we actually started seriously recording as well.

Yeah, it's too bad you couldn't stay a bit longer. I think I actually figured out how too beat you while checking out all the clips.

And the video is coming, be patient.

Can't believe I'm actually sticking up for Jusho on this one but damn Redead you have more BS excuses than anyone and you cry about being at a disadvantage? Lol you try to stack every little thing in your favor in order to win a duel ... I was at a disadvantage in our duel and still kicked your !@#. I only used my class abilities that can be used in arena and you out geared me by 5 ilvl. (I don't need excuses, I won)

And once again yes I did win, you are the one who ran out of bounds. You and I came up with the rule of one duel no excuses no matter what the outcome was. I didn't force you to run way the hell out of the area and I wasn't a douche, I could have typhoon'd you further but that's not how I wanted to win. You would have died if you didn't run out there, I had dps CDs going and you had nothing left.

You set up gateways before the duel starts, you try to pick areas that give YOU the advantage, you use 10 min CDs ... and you are playing a flippen warlock. rofl Certain classes can't even 1v1 locks even if the other player out plays them hard.
06/14/2013 04:38 AMPosted by Bossclaw
You set up gateways before the duel starts, you try to pick areas that give YOU the advantage, you use 10 min CDs ...

Please show me where I did this in any of the vids I posted in this thread.

There's a lot of other things wrong with what you've posted, but we've been through this so many times I really don't see any reason to bother retaliating any more. And I'm guessing you're still too horrified to duel me again as well. Unlike you, I have an open door policy and have offered to let Jusho come back many times.

PS.

You didn't beat me and you never will. QQ more coward
You set up gateways before the duel starts, you try to pick areas that give YOU the advantage, you use 10 min CDs ... and you are playing a flippen warlock. rofl Certain classes can't even 1v1 locks even if the other player out plays them hard.

-He Never did a gateway during my duels
-The area he picked for mine had advantages for both of us (LoS)
-I don't think he used any 10 min cds...?( I don't know warlock CDs...but there wan't any infernals or anything)
06/14/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Ðeaven

-He Never did a gateway during my duels
-The area he picked for mine had advantages for both of us (LoS)
-I don't think he used any 10 min cds...?( I don't know warlock CDs...but there wan't any infernals or anything)

Same guy who couldn't kill the World's Worst Keyboard Turning Paladin in a duel!!!

What a joke!