pickpocket question

Rogue
I've noticed that if I try pickpocket a mob that I've already pickpocketed, I get an error saying that its pockets have already been picked. My question is this: if I were to pick a mob's pockets and then leave it and another rogue then tried to pick its pockets, would that other rogue get the error message or would they also be able to pick its pockets.

These are the kinds of questions that keep me up at night.
They would get the same message, but mobs will eventually regain the ability to have their pockets picked over time if they're not killed.
They would get the same message, but mobs will eventually regain the ability to have their pockets picked over time if they're not killed.

Confirmed ??? If so do you know the timer on pocket respawn

Always thought it was kill only that reset it
From WoWhead:

"A mob takes abit under 10min to respawn their pocketstuff if you pick pocket them but don't kill them."

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=921#comments:id=86904
Thanks for the answers.
From WoWhead:

"A mob takes abit under 10min to respawn their pocketstuff if you pick pocket them but don't kill them."

I guess I will go confirm BRB, WoWhead is often out of date or just wrong on some stuff like this(Mainly because its insignificant XD)
Just tested it, so far it reset withtin 6 min of pick pocketing a mob, but I was slightly alt tabbed on the forum.

So there you go, wowhead is actually wrong about this and its probably 5 minutes now.

Confirmed.