[RP] Bordak learns to pick pockets

Emerald Dream
*In a crowded, messy workroom somewhere in Elwynn Foresy near Goldshire, Bordak looks at the old rogue and squints.*

I don't get it.

*The old rogue sighs pointing once again at the training dummy.*

Look, this is the seventh time I've been over it. You see, there is the distraction, which is the set up, the brush, which is the taking, and the denouement, which is the departure. Three simple steps. That is how the pocket is picked.

*Bordak rubs his chin.*

And why are we picking pockets?

*Exasperated the old rogue turns in a circle.*

So that we can steal their wallet, or gold, or pouch, or whatever...!

*Bordak thinking hard.*

I don't get it. Why don't we just get a job? Or something?

*The old rogue is near pulling his hair out.*

Because we are rogues and we steal.

*Bordak thinking even harder.*

So we take what is not ours. That doesn't seem fair to me. I mean there is always work that can be done. Why steal from someone?

*At his ropes end, the old rogue, tries once more.*

You don't have to think of it as stealing. Maybe you are curious if that pouch is carrying contraband.

*Interrupting him, Bordak says.*

Ahh so I have probable cause. Why not go to the police, then?

*The old rogue is quiet for a second, stumped.*

No. That is not the point. The point is that you want to see what is in the mark's pocket.

*Scratching his head, Bordak asks...*

Why do we call him a mark? If we have probable cause shouldn't he be a suspect?

*The old rogue...*

Bahhh!!! Enough for today damn it!
Humans.. Always asking questions. I guess not all of these new breed rogues can be like Master Shaw.
woo roguedak
woo roguedak

((
You'll eat me alive in wpvp as a rogue, Ruvin. Alive I tell you. Please start at the toes so I can fully enjoy the experience....:)
))
((Loved this))
Humans.. Always asking questions. I guess not all of these new breed rogues can be like Master Shaw.

If he was a Tauren rogue, there'd be no issue.
You'll eat me alive in wpvp as a rogue, Ruvin. Alive I tell you. Please start at the toes so I can fully enjoy the experience....:)

I'll be gentle at first.
THEN THE PAIN TRAIN.

Followed by some delicious Bordak pie.
((
:D Poor Bordak! Poor old rogue!

Hey, Bordak is still officially dead, yes? I mean, Tyr wouldn't be hearing rumours or anything? I'm working on another little ficlet for her and I don't want to contradict any of your RP I might not be fully aware of.
))
((
I am laughing WAY to hard at this.

Your posts always brightens my day.

Now hurry and hit 90! I miss seeing you out in the world when Stormfist wpvps :) ))
((
:D Poor Bordak! Poor old rogue!

Hey, Bordak is still officially dead, yes? I mean, Tyr wouldn't be hearing rumours or anything? I'm working on another little ficlet for her and I don't want to contradict any of your RP I might not be fully aware of.
))

((
Hey Tyrnathera! Been busy with RL the last few days. :)

Yeah Bordak is 'officially' dead at this time, but he did fake his death and is currently undercover hiding as a rogue...except he sucks at being a rogue (which I am having fun with on a post or three).

I got some of my old paladins restored as I wanted to create an alt profession bank and attempt having alts again). This one will be becoming Bordak soon and the rogue disappearing. I am leveling this guy currently.

There are some details which I have but they are minor and in development. Anything you do should merge perfectly. :)
))
((
I am laughing WAY to hard at this.

Your posts always brightens my day.

Now hurry and hit 90! I miss seeing you out in the world when Stormfist wpvps :) ))

((
Working on getting this guy to 90 and gear him. I'll be back in the game soon. :)
))
05/24/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Ruvin

I'll be gentle at first.
THEN THE PAIN TRAIN.

Followed by some delicious Bordak pie.

((
But Bordak will be a Paladin again soon and will be crunchy. And then who wants crunchy pie?!? Maybe Bordak cookies. You could grind him into meal and cook up some delicious white chocolate + Bordak cookies. Mmmmmmmmm /hungry
))
Can't wait for the upcoming story about him figuring out what he wants for breakfast...
I smile when I see Bordaks name or see him in game.