Have we made our mark?

Emerald Dream
Well I guess my question is answered, Thank you all for your responses, hope to see you on the battlefield, friend or foe
To be honest if you have to ask then the answer is no.

This
I honestly didn't think to get as many responses from horde Toons figuring that we wouldn't have killed them and dont really colab with other guilds. But making a name for yourself is all part of the grind. And again if anyones looking to get into smaller acale wpvp hit me up.
Alright lets set things straight....

1.- I have been 7 yeard horde and 6 months alliance and went back horde cause i was bored
2.- Urivial is my greatest stalker/fan/hater
3.- I left Merciless cause they were barely online anymore
4.- I have no reputation or name to ruin, im just another huntard in the sandbox
5.- I tried to get my rating to 2200 in forums
6.- I love Edrama and Killing high rated players by any way I can.
7.- I had a great time at Merciless and now im having a blast in WSB
8.- I love Wpvp, because its about Griefing, about ganking other people, forcing them to desperate and rage, about making kids cry, wives mourn, and men die...and make forum posts...

Now feel free to modify/quote the text avobe anyway you want, I made those posts cause im bad and I feel bad about it and im awful at pvp and only manage to kill 2000+ rated players with explosive traps all the way. (Higher rating doesnt make you smarter).

I left Merciless cause I wanted a bigger guild to join and to group up, merciless hunters are real good but they are too busy to derp around like I tend to do, so I rejoined WSB and im enjoying the "Crusade" experience so far. Im not taking anyones own merit at all, Merciless is known for their players and who is and has been in their ranks, still have good friends in that guild.

Now about Ruvin and Return, Ruvin is awesome at running away like he stole a bike and gearing up yelling waddupm8888, thats him in a nutshell. About Return, he had elite gear since many seasons ago and knows his game very well, I dueled him before and would love to duel him many more times, as I have learned a couple of tricks from him, yes ive killed him and camped him and as he did to me too, but if you noticed I tend not to talk crap about Return, at least in here even when I love making him mad too, well now hes horde too. *Sad Face*

I love being a hunter, If you say I am good or bad I dont care cause I enjoy playing it a lot and hope it wont change.

Edit: P.S. Im not making new lolthreads here anymore cause I have been pointed thats not cool, tough some people is talking about me now at the forums, I guess im not famous but im not under the radar anymore....

PS2: This is for the old times /violin

PS3: Wonder why my hel doesnt show in my frame lol...

PS4: Coming after Xboxone

2.- Urivial is my greatest fan

You have provided me with immense entertainment, I am honored to be your greatest fan.
The best thing your guild has done in the server was when luckyluciano and xeloda started talking crap about Return on the Atheistmage thread. I was hoping for you guys to take it personal and start a whole series of pvp happened threads where you call out and bash every alliance hero.

Forums make me want to punch babies though
i know your guild as the one who 4v1( or 3v1) me killing a boomy as blood and the boomy attacking me first with a lot of mobs on me and trying to run away. sad thing is the boomy got away :(
The only thing I can think of when I see your guild name is emote spam.

Lots and lots of emote spam. /yell spam as well actually.
The only thing I can think of when I see your guild name is emote spam.

Lots and lots of emote spam. /yell spam as well actually.

Upset cause Corsair is better than you.

just stop it's getting sad.
i know your guild as the one who 4v1( or 3v1) me killing a boomy as blood and the boomy attacking me first with a lot of mobs on me and trying to run away. sad thing is the boomy got away :(

I dont think anyone from Wallbringer can say anything about team killing people....

I heard you guys were going to release a movie?

Found your poster:

http://i.imgur.com/nl5ezmC.jpg

I suggest you go and download Pvpermanent and man up....

Edit: I killed you more than a thousand times 1v1 and you know it Waffle...
[quote]

yes because i have 1v1 you like never.
[quote]

yes because i have 1v1 you like never.

No no, the proper response to any WSB claim is not denial now Waffel. It's to ask for proof.

Screenshots or it never happened bb.
I DEMAND 1000 SCREEN SHOTS OF YOU 1V1ING ME! or it didnt happen

http://i.imgur.com/nl5ezmC.jpg

I would watch this movie.

What Urivial said, and sadly I don't remember his name, but before corsair there was another one, talked huge smack in whispers and here but could never back it up.

Smazzixi or something, he called us out when he beat a handful of KP alts in a bg. So we ganked him for a week got bored and moved on.

Now feel free to modify/quote the text avobe anyway you want, I made those posts cause im bad and I feel bad about it and im awful at pvp and only manage to kill 2000+ rated players with explosive traps all the way.

Kay

05/24/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Corsaír
im

not cool

GOT U!

Kay

im

not cool

GOT U!

Damn! I hate when ppl read between lines =(
YAY FOR KINDLINESS!