Classic "Knight" Transmog?

Paladin
If only you could see my shoulders in my armory - then you would be able to fully enjoy the 'lol' that is my transmog. Sort of knight-ish. Sir Liberace...with a stick.
I like mine. Not quite so monotone. Weapon matches it to a 'T'.

I'd recommend trying out 'Alabaster Plate' and 'Field Plate' for really basic knightly armors.
I'm a Gold Knight!

Bah, stupid Armory.. Is there a way to change your stance?
I think I may be the only person to actually think the tyrannical set is amazing looking. I know it's not very paladin like, however pvp gear is meant to be gladiator/arena designed. I dig the helm, it reminds me of a fencing armor or the rigs from dead space. Never really liked the classic paladin armors, way too generic and mundane. However, I do agree certain armors are just ridiculously flashy, such as our current pve tier choice.
this is what i use for my "knight" transmog, though im still looking for a proper helm
The rightious set (dungeon set 3) is pretty slick, dunno if that fits your "needs" though.
<<< HolyKnight
I think my set looks pretty down to earth. If you like it I can tell you where to find all the items you will need. (hopefully its still in the silver set when you look at it, if its black and red I must be PvPing lol)
I personally love the look of Relentless, but I went with different shoulders because the Relentless ones clip into the helm.
Nice, if you had Vrykul Drinking Horn you could look bigger with out changing the helm.
Blood knight.

Silvermoon represent.
Or you can be a power ranger?
88905495478:
I like mine, I cant stand all that gold, bright light ect. I am not that kind of Paladin. Bronze and blood red.

Edit well , model view is not displaying right.

I have always loved those shoulders.

<- I'm a knight...but maybe the wrong kind of knight.
My Pally wants your outfit so hard it's embarrassing.
I think I may be the only person to actually think the tyrannical set is amazing looking. I know it's not very paladin like, however pvp gear is meant to be gladiator/arena designed. I dig the helm, it reminds me of a fencing armor or the rigs from dead space. Never really liked the classic paladin armors, way too generic and mundane. However, I do agree certain armors are just ridiculously flashy, such as our current pve tier choice.
The paladin Tyrannical armor reminds me of Knight Artorias' armor from Dark Souls. I love it so much.
I know it's not "knightly" but I'm more of a Spartan kinda guy and went with:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Mythicalstrm/simple
Try out the blacksmithed ghost iron set, the green one. It's actually pretty knightly looking.
fail knight here..