Classic "Knight" Transmog?

Paladin
you could go with a frosty dk look like mine
Wrathful Gladiator, while not conservative (but not over the top), is very knightly.
I'm wearing the conqueror's set right now.
I believe mine is the best!!!

jk :(, still working on Cata Edge
I think I have the classic holy crusader look going with a violet twist.
I don't now if this is what you consider "knightly," but it makes me look like a Knight of the Silver Hand.
What's this? A Paladin transmogrification thread without mention of The Roahin!?
Wrathful Gladiator, while not conservative (but not over the top), is very knightly.

Exactly this ( my pvp set has the same look )

The wrathful set is by far the most knightly looking armour for paladins.
Check me out could give you some ideas. I wanted a very knight looking appearance myself, like an elite knight/royal guard captain.
A soldier of the light doesn't always have to the time to go for a certain look.

Yeah I cringed at myself when I typed that out, but in this case I believe sometimes the humble approach is best.

I have dark edge of insanity and the full avenger's set, and the Lightforge pants and belt, still I think this look pays tribute to the mob that killed my alts many-a-time; Morgan Ladimore
The wrathful set is by far the most knightly looking armour for paladins.

Lightbringer beats the Batman suit anyday.
I feel I have the Alliance knight feel down pretty well with this set.

(Edit: My belt is supposed to be showing a Libram...)
I'm fond of the traditional Blood Knight look myself.
What's this? A Paladin transmogrification thread without mention of The Roahin!?

You spelled my name wrong. And My set isn't "knightly" but more What I imagine a paladin to look like.
09/01/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Roan

You spelled my name wrong. And My set isn't "knightly" but more What I imagine a paladin to look like.

Why would a paladin wear a hood? It would get in the way during a battle and obstruct your vision. Uther never wore a hood into battle. The paladins from Warcraft 2 wore helmets that protected their entire face.

Why would a paladin wear a hood? It would get in the way during a battle and obstruct your vision. Uther never wore a hood into battle. The paladins from Warcraft 2 wore helmets that protected their entire face.

Take away the hood and you got what I was talking about. The hood is cloth and I put it on sometimes when im not doing anything important.

ince its cloth it doesnt count as apart of the xmog. I noticed thats all you mentioned so the rest must be good.
I would say T4 is the best for a subtle knight look, while t13 is the WoW overdone knight look. Both are good and I bounce between them, using T2 when I feel like getting my 40k on. :P