green weapon

Death Knight
I am building a green transmog set but have no clue about what weapon to use.

Can anyone tell me a good green weapon?

ty in advance
http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-death-knight-plate-item-models-guide-wow

ty in advance

Torn-Heart Axe of Battle

It has green flames similar to the Season 1-2 axe
Use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

A really good addon that shows you all the gear ingame and let you add it to a wishlist / preview list.

You can filter gear both colorwise and levelwise :)
Sword of Nefarian's Hand
Easy quest reward from Upper Blackrock Spire (although if you've already done the quest and don't have it, you're out of luck).
*looks at OPs armory and shudders with the lack of enchants and gems*

Because this is a thread to judge his gear, go back in your hole.

Here's another Sword of the Bottomless Pit
Wonderful suggestions ty all so much

So in a thread about me building a green transmog set you see my character wearing some green gear, that isnt enchanted. Hmm can you think of any reason why I might have unenchanted ungemmed green gear when I am building a green transmog set? Take your time its a real thinker.
I happened to come across Reckoning in CoC the other day. Absolutely adored it with my crafted gladiator set and I had to have it.

Now I just need to get those stupid boots off of Garajal again because I accidentally deleted the last set :(

edit - Aw, crud. ToC has faction specific weapons and Reckoning turns into Edge of Agony if you're horde. Lame
I happened to come across Reckoning in CoC the other day. Absolutely adored it with my crafted gladiator set and I had to have it.

Now I just need to get those stupid boots off of Garajal again because I accidentally deleted the last set :(

edit - Aw, crud. ToC has faction specific weapons and Reckoning turns into Edge of Agony if you're horde. Lame

ouch that stinks that was soooo close

ty in advance

Torn-Heart Axe of Battle

It has green flames similar to the Season 1-2 axe

I am really liking this axe ty so much
Wonderful suggestions ty all so much

So in a thread about me building a green transmog set you see my character wearing some green gear, that isnt enchanted. Hmm can you think of any reason why I might have unenchanted ungemmed green gear when I am building a green transmog set? Take your time its a real thinker.

One would assume you already have your main set good to go and you would be only be xmogging your main set. Not equipping green gear of random levels.
One would assume you already have your main set good to go and you would be only be xmogging your main set. Not equipping green gear of random levels.

It's good to see someone talking sense for a change.

People might say things like, "Jagatron, I want to pay people to punch you in the face." Or, "Jagatron, please don't reproduce." Or even, "Jagatron, I hope there is a faulty spring in your desk chair waiting to impale you."

But we all know they don't mean those things - it's just the denial talking.

They look at your extensive Raid Finder experience, and realize, "My god; he's on the cutting edge of player skill and knowledge, there's no way my opinion could ever carry as much weight as his." and they could not be more correct.

Your dedication toward spending more time posting on the forums than playing the game has earned you the right to ignore things like being "on topic" or "even mildly polite." Where most people might stop and say to themselves, "Wow, maybe I should be less of an !@#$%^- sometimes," you laugh in the face of it!

You are truly the hero these forums need, Jagatron - and I think it's high time someone commended you.
Snugg, even though you can't technically exist due to the immunity between being worgen and being undead, you are now my favorite person.