5.3 MACRO ISSUES

Warrior
I am having issues with macros that require sheilds.. they dont seem to work. I have tried multiple macros and none seem to worlk any more. Is anyone else seeing this since 5.3?
Set up a sword and board equipment set via equipment manager. Name it "Shield" for example.

/cast defensive stance
/equipset Shield
/cast shield wall

(if you wanted to use shield wall for examples)
sword and board macros are having issues in 5.3, hopefully the get fixxed next week.

try using equipset macros, they "should" work

im waiting to pvp until tuesday lol, fear is broken charge is broken and our sword and board macros can potentially lock us out from weapon swapping.
Thank You! I can use them now with an extra button push. Hopefully they sort this out eventually.
I've noticed that every now and again I can't equip my shield, and it will even be greyed out in my bags for whatever reason. But my macros still work the same:

#showtooltip Shield Wall
/cast [stance:2,equipped:shields] Shield Wall; [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance
/stopmacro [equipped:shields]
/equipslot 16 Malevolent Gladiator's Hacker
/equipslot 17 Malevolent Gladiator's Shield Wall

It's a pretty old macro but it still works fine.
Do you guys have a macro that will automatically target the nearest friendly and cast intervene/safeguard?
Do you guys have a macro that will automatically target the nearest friendly and cast intervene/safeguard?

Look at your post that you made, I posted my macro.

#showtooltip Mocking Banner
/targetexact Skull Banner
/targetexact Demoralizing Banner
/targetexact Mocking Banner
/cast [noraid, noparty, noharm] Safeguard
/targetlasttarget [noraid, noparty, noharm, exists]
/cast Mocking Banner

Here's the macro I use on my warr for Safeguard. It'll autotarget nearest ally first, then if that doesn't work you have the mocking banner cast built in. Just click where you want it and push the macro again.