PVP sucks now !!!

General Discussion
ok so we all know this patch has pretty much destroyed pvp . Blizz has been heading this way for years though and you guys know it !!!! In the last year pvp has turned into a cc fest . Its no longer how well you play your class its all about how many ccs do you bring to the table . Now they gave everyone a base resilience and basically made our pvp gear worthless . There's no reward for being a pvper anymore. Way to go blizz some of us were here just for the pvp and your going to lose allot of those players !!!!! but hey if you guys don't care if you lose those subscriptions then by all means keep screwing over the pvp aspect of the game.
You seem angry.
05/26/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Dredson
There's no reward for being a pvper anymore.

Fun?
PvP is alright. I don't see why people are so mad.
And as for rewards...
Bloody Dancing Steel.
Nuff said!!!!!
PvP is fairly boring, exploring new worlds isn't.

I think Blizzard are managing their game fine.
PvP is fairly boring, exploring new worlds isn't.

I think Blizzard are managing their game fine.

opinionated comment is opinionated.
opinionated comment is opinionated.

Everyone on this website is opinionated. So who's 'right' and who's 'wrong'?

It's like stating the bleeding obvious isn't it?
what did they do in 5.3 that's creating all these anti-pvp threads...?
ok so we all know this patch has pretty much destroyed ganking.

Fixed that for you.
what did they do in 5.3 that's creating all these anti-pvp threads...?
just altered the status quo, something that they've been doing since the beginning, just this time pvp gear took a hit
Still destroying in most Tyrannical.
just altered the status quo, something that they've been doing since the beginning, just this time pvp gear took a hit

so basically PvR players can transition into PvP easier. And that's a bad thing?
Fun?

Unfortunately the most fun thing about PvP is world PvP, which apparently doesn't matter.
When did they remove PvP Power?
so basically PvR players can transition into PvP easier. And that's a bad thing?
honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing, so all of us who are involved in or plan to get involved in pvp will have to develop more skill, seeing as we can't gank people of equal levels anymore.
honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing, so all of us involved in or plan to get involved in pvp will have to develop more skill, seeing as we can't gank people of equal levels anymore.

I couldn't care less as long as it was remotely balanced. Malevolent gear needs to be better than LFR gear, Tyrannical needs to be better than the best PvE gear. In all 'environments'.. this instanced vs non-instanced deal wasn't even a thing before this patch, it was just PvP.
05/26/2013 01:46 AMPosted by Scylvendi
There's no reward for being a pvper anymore.

Fun?

Only if you're the one who is winning evidently.
Malevolent gear needs to be better than LFR gear, Tyrannical needs to be better than the best PvE gear. In all 'environments'
in all environments? even raid environments? I still think they should make pve and pvp gear the same, other than cosmetic differences.
PvPers can enter raids, Raiders can enter arenas.
So was PvP in this game ever actually fun? It seemed to me it was just fun for the people who grinded the PvP gear to be good rather than actually having skill. Personally I like a more even playing field like BF3 where yes being a higher rank gives you better weapons but it still doesn't mean someone who picked up the game yesterday can't headshot me.