Balance Druid PVP 5.3

General Discussion
Ok guys what I want to talk about is the new boomkins in pvp. To start off I want to talk about the changes in 5.3 from 5.2.

Talents •Force of Nature is no longer on global cooldown and summons a single Treant. The Treant no longer has a control bar, immediately uses its special abilities on the Druid’s current target, and accumulates 1 charge every 20 seconds up to a maximum of 3 charges. \

Glyphs •Glyph of Solar Beam have been removed and replaced with Glyph of Omens. •New Glyph: Glyph of Omens: While the Druid is not in a Solar or Lunar Eclipse, the following abilities will generate 10 Solar or Lunar Energy: Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Faerie Fire, Faerie Swarm, Mass Entanglement, Typhoon, Disorienting Roar, Ursol's Vortex, and Mighty Bash.

•Solar Beam is now more responsive when players enter and leave the beam's area-of-effect

I have pulled this straight from the Patch notes for 5.3

Ok so Major Changes is as alot of you know Solar Beam. ( The reason they changed this was because it was very over powered which i agree with, Its 5.2 Mechanics were really Bad which made it quite difficult to escape from Due to the response time in conjuction with Vortex. I however Disagree that they Decreased the size by the amount they did because as a spell caster you dont have to leave the vortex to beable to spell cast again, You can walk to the outer edge of the vortex and with the beam been more responsive you end up been silenced for a very short amount of time. Now I know people will respond with "Oh but you can roots people in there." Yes you can which brings me to another problem, Roots, with my roots it lasts about 1-2 secs max if I have a dot on a player which means a normally 8 secs cc (without DR) now becomes 2 secs Max. So what i think needs to be done is keep the response time for the Beam but increase the radius so if you have a vortex the beam exceeds the limits by 1 yard so they are required to actually leave the area or Change roots so that it is like most other cc's where the target can take more dmg without breaking the roots. eg. (Warlock Fear) or Make it like the Void Tenticles where they have a hp.

Moving on to Glyph of Omens. What a Waste of time this glyph is for pvp my advice is Dont get it. Reasoning is you recieve 10 eclipse for each: Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Faerie Fire, Faerie Swarm, Mass Entanglement, Typhoon, Disorienting Roar, Ursol's Vortex, and Mighty Bash you do. Which means if your starting at centre you need to cast 10 times to get Eclipse.
With the global Cooldown time of 1 sec ( I belive it is) your wasting 10 secs to get eclipse.
Astral Communion on the other hand is a 4 second channel and with pvp teir you can do whilst running, which makes this a better option.

Another Change is 5.3 is the PVP power
•PvP Power conversion ratio to obtain 1% damage at level 90 has been changed from 265 to 400.

Which means You need more PVP power to obtain the 1%.
Now in 5.2 Boomkins as i saw them were a blow all cds and burst and prey something dies and if not kite and wait the 3 mins to try again.

5.3 Changes that alot because now that the dmg done is reduced Due to the PVP power ( I went from around 60% more damage to 35% damage) Burst for me is now almost half what it was is 5.2 so now boomkins cannot Be a 3 min Burst class anymore. So this required me to rethink how I was to play my boomkin in PVP. I have now gone Force of Nature Due to the Change which means i now have 3 charges of my trees. Each tree when summoned uses a instant roots on a target and then casts wrath ( Each Wrath hits target for an amount proportional to the amount of Spell Power you have). With having FoN Boomkins now have the ability to cast 3 instant roots on there target with a recharge of 20 seconds for each tree.
There is 1 problem I have come to find about this and that is when i want to put all 3 trees to put more dmg on a target they all cast instant roots on the target and with DR effect the player becomes immune to Roots for a time. It would be good if when summoning then Tree if there is a rooting effect on the enemy player that it goes straight into Wrath's.

Because the way boomkins no longer have decent burst compaired to other spell casters ( Lock, Mage, Shadow and Elemental) I think that been more of a support player works rather that been a dps or a healer ive mix them together where I use Heart of The Wild which means I can heal the same amount as a healer for 45 seconds ( I get anywhere from a 120 k -240 k healing touches). With this change you can use Natures Swiftness and healing touch which will generally heal yourself or a partner close to full health and putting a rejuv on top will finish the player off to full health.

Ok now im going to talk about gemming because with the changes of pvp power and resil for pvp there is no point in gemming them. What I have done which seems to work well for me is to stack Crit. Having more Crit means that you have more of a chance to Proc Starsurge.

Another thing i would like to talk about is Starsurge. yes it is really good when you get a SS and it crits the target but the most annouying thing about the SS proc is that the chance of getting procs is random, this means you could have 20 SS in a row and just spam you SS button Which is real cool to see But on the other hand you can have dots on 10 targets (RBGS) and not get any procs at all. This can be quite annouying and i beleive it needs to be fixed and im not saying we should get 20 procs 1 after the other cause yes as it might be fun it would also be over powered. What i suggest is to be able to either bank 2 so you can shoot 2 or to change how the proc works with the crit like on every crit you can get a SS but this effect can only happen every X amount of seconds.

The last thing I would like to talk about is about pvp for the boomkins, Just because what you did in last patch doesnt work dont give up cause you cant do it anymore, instead try out new things. Also as a boomkin dont be annouyed if you loose in a 1v1 because you are not ment for 1 target you need dots on a couple of targets to work to you full potential. The best way to work at your potential is to get into 3s,5s and Rbgs.

If When reading this you absoulty hate everything I have said please dont abuse just tell me what you think because I dont know everything about how boomkins should be im just giving my opinion on what i have seen and how i have changed for 5.3