Rate that Transmog =D

Paladin
Prev 1 14 15 16 22 Next
@cadmus 8/10 looks pretty cool need different boot and belt though
@Johnny, 10/10, that's a great mog, kinda makes me think of Reptile.

I agree, one of the hardest things has been finding a proper belt and boots for this mog, cause I don't like the ones that come with this Tier set. Even using MogIt has been hard for me to decide on what to do.
^ I like it, though you need a better fitting pants and boots in my opinion 8.5/10 :)
@ Alexardros

Thanks for the tip on the boots, still figuring out that part... though I am still trying to debate on my weapon since I love the way it works well with this but I am also considering Quel'delar (since I own it) as well.

Also thanks to you I found that axe for this setup so thank you :D
Since Endie Kinda got skipped.

8/10

Axe and shield don't quite fit the rest of the look imho.

and Zephyrr: solid 8.5/10

I've had horrible luck with bosses so I'm still working on the boots, but It's mostly done.
8/10 because of your boots (which I know you are painfully aware of). I don't really think that weapon goes with your set either, but I'm not of the opinion that weapons/shields need to strictly match. I love that set though, it's one I want to collect eventually.
Dude thanks for Mix not ignoring me haha
Anyways^9/10 i like to MOP paladin mog! Unique but not really good looking to be honest :)
Really like the gear choice. 9/10 only because the shield is a little off color wise.
love how the axe matches perfectly with old tier set 9/10

slutty ret ya dig?
love how the axe matches perfectly with old tier set 9/10

slutty ret ya dig?

I definitely see how you were going for slutty ret. I usually don't really care for the whole "look how skimpy I can go before I get fined" thing, but your set matches nicely. Like the axe, too. Your armory pose makes your chest look really flat too which is weird with the skimpy set, but that's just unfortunate positioning. We all know what a naked female blood elf looks like, don't you judge me. 7/10 because my innocence has been corrupted.

My set isn't actually complete yet, I'm having crap luck with my weapon and shield drops :( By which I mean I've tried once and I'm desperately awaiting lockouts to reset.

Just, ah, just imagine I've got Royal Crest of Lordaeron and The Willbreaker equipped. Heh.
@ Illuminati 7/10. Will look better once you get the matching weapon/shield. :)

I'm a sparkly paladin space pirate, rawr. ;)
@ Illuminati 7/10. Will look better once you get the matching weapon/shield. :)

I'm a sparkly paladin space pirate, rawr. ;)

8/10, crystalforge is always nice but only a 7/10 for me unless it includes matching weapons, but I like your novel and original use of a headpiece! Eyepatches look amazing on paladins, seriously. There needs to be more plate eyepatches.:(

@Illuminati considered using http://www.wowhead.com/item=25624# instead?
8/10 I wish I had kept the old Scourge invasion set. Head and gloves could probably find a better match. Awesome seeing that set though.
Colors are 10/10, that mace is just so ugly!
@Reticence I like the color blend 10/10
Pretty good, like the color scheme. 9/10
Everything looks good but the helm and the weapon; it just doesn't fit.

7.5/10
@sariphym 6/10 Could use a different helm,weapon,belt and boots.
@Johnny: Love the green. Very unique. 8/10 cuz the helm creeps me out
@Zephyr

7/10