Rate that Transmog =D

Paladin
Prev 1 16 17 18 22 Next
@Inhio 8/10 for a good match for sure but personally im just not a fan of the odd looking female stripper esque armor lol

My mog is no where near complete :( many pieces left to get haha

7/10 because it's close to where I went. Love that shield!
@Bralton Alot better imo!
YOU ARE NO PALADIN!

@palymcbeal, good set, I like it 8/10
9.5/10 Fancy.. I like the light blue on shield.
Kudos for uniqueness and matching. 9/10
rate me! it was a lot of work to find someone to make the truesilver pieces and get a good deal on the legplates.
lazy mans xmog!
rate me! it was a lot of work to find someone to make the truesilver pieces and get a good deal on the legplates.

Looks great without trying to be super sexy, but the shoes a just a titch bit off. 9/10

lazy mans xmog!

It actually looks pretty cool, even like that you tied in your hair color. 9/10
my inital response is a slight bit of mismatch but i like what you got. 7/10
8/10, I like the colors and boots of the armor, not too crazy about the tabbard. Weapon could match a little better, but all and all a great look for a human pally.
8.5/10 Nice matching colors and bright enough to be paladinesque. That helm, though... that helm... It always throw me off.
@Kaeldanon, I agree. I need to get into AQ so that I can get the helm that I want for my holy set. I switched to my ret set for now when I logged.

9.5/10 I have a mog similar to that, so I'm a little biased. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the tabard.
@cadmus 7.5/10 boots don't completely match but they rest looks fine. it matches very well and that cloak was a good choice.
@ Johnny. I give it a 7.5/10

The sword is awesome. Just need a set that would match it a little better. :)
boots don't match at all and I recommend the Hammer of the naaru for yourmog over that wep

7/10
Badass look and one of my favorite 2HSword 8/10.

Dont be to harsh on me, my mog aint finished yet. Still need a weapon shoulder and belt.
Badass look and one of my favorite 2HSword 8/10.

Dont be to harsh on me, my mog aint finished yet. Still need a weapon shoulder and belt.

since its not done Ill go 7/10 lots of pretty red 0.0
9.5/10, love that set, always thought that the 2H Hammer from Well of Eternity. Pit Lord's Destroyer
Well, I'm happy with it... what do you guys think?