Lich King rares spawn rate

Hunter
With cross-realm zoning I'm seeing, at least, 6-8 hunters patrolling Sholazar Basin at all hours hoping to find & tame one of the rare pets there. Rare mobs in Pandaria seem to spawn quite often. Blizzard needs to go back & significantly increase the spawn rate of Lich King rares to compensate for the cross-realm zoning.
Pandaland rares are on like, a 40 min - 1 hour spawn time approx. It's more set than Wrath at least.

They already increased the spawn rate of wrath rares to compensate CRZ. If you can't seem to find any, try checking at different times everyday (rather than say, 2am everyday and not finding anything. They could've been pushed back or forward)

Just think about how much more satisfying and exciting it'll be once you get it c: Best of luck!
it took me over a month to get gondria, just have to be patient but yes it is a real pain
Now that Spirit Beasts can be obtained through non-rares (Hutia, Gumi, and the red one), having it be that rare and that competitive will make it feel even better once you tame it. After I got Arcturis, I felt great. If it had a 1 hour spawn timer, I'd be like "eh".
No. Please do NOT increase rare spawn timers. That would make them much less...well, rare. The whole point of having them on such crazy spawn timers is that it makes you feel a sense of achievement for actually nabbing what you're after.
I want Loque'nahak for the special heal the pet brings on my Horde hunter. I camped/patrolled Sholazar all damn night & still no sightings. Even with a macro & NPC scan. Rare is one thing, almost impossible is unacceptable.
All spirit beasts give the heal, if you realy want the heal and are impatient, you can get a spirit porcupine from pandaland.
yeah I'm hunting for a spirit beast too idc which one it is but hunters are everywhere patrolling and all from different servers. My question is how do I get to a dead server to tame? I don't have time to sit around all day and wait or get up in the middle of the night to check =\
06/01/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Aranyia
My question is how do I get to a dead server to tame?

Have a friend from an RPPVP realm invite you to group.

If you need a spirit beast, go for Hutia, Degu and that other porcupine.
No. Please do NOT increase rare spawn timers. That would make them much less...well, rare. The whole point of having them on such crazy spawn timers is that it makes you feel a sense of achievement for actually nabbing what you're after.

I agree 100%. Rare pets should be rare
I got all 12 spirit beasts, Aotona, and King Krush in one week. Patience and right strategy can really help you (and alarm every 28 min during night time ;) )
I personally don't tame many pets, because i have the ones I like. But I have to say RARE pets need to simply stay RARE.

If you have a hard time taming them because of CRZ it will be even more glorious when you DO tame it after a little while.

GL