Best pvp hunter pets for stampede

Hunter
what are they and why should i get those?
Shale spider for the stun
Silithid for the root
Chimera for the slow
Worm for physical damage increase

Speaking pvp :P
I also have kind of the same question, i have been testing and the combination I like after patch 5.3 is as follows:

main pet spirit beast, mastery buff and an average 90k heal every 30 seconds is hard to pass after 5.3, since all the CC from our pets got nerfed to the ground my spirit beasts have seen the light and my shale spider got benched.

Shale spider for the stun and 5% agi buff

Devilsaur mainly for crit buff but also applies mounstrous bite which is not bad

a scorpid/bird of prey for the disarm (if you get a melee without a weapon chain it will hurt)

the last spot I am still not sure what to use, i keep a dragonhawk because I use it for my surv pve spec and I am to lazy to visit the stable master to often but you could go with any useful debuff

I would also like to read what other hunters think is the best combination to have in your stampede.
Isn't shale spider only 3 seconds? Isn't it also a cast? I've always thought the Monkey was better for stuns. It's also 4 seconds.
A this thread may have been before stampede pets were limited to auto attacking.
B shale spider is an instant cast 3 sec stun with a 30 yard range on a 90 sec cd
C monkey is a 4 sec blind (which breaks on damage) with a 20 yard range and 2 min cd. both are instant cast.
A this thread may have been before stampede pets were limited to auto attacking.
B shale spider is an instant cast 3 sec stun with a 30 yard range on a 90 sec cd
C monkey is a 4 sec blind (which breaks on damage) with a 20 yard range and 2 min cd. both are instant cast.

Ah that makes a little more sense! Was just farming for the Snow leopard spirit beast, got it on my second lap. Lawl never had tried before that.