Spark of Zandalar vs Primordius' Talisman

Paladin
502 Ilvl, which one is better?

I have a feeling it's going to be Spark, which would bum me out, because I hate it.

I hate the ramp up time.
I hate turning into a troll warrior.
I hate not being able to mount with it.
I hate watching 9 stacks fall off while raid waits on something.
I even hate the icon. You're not fooling anyone, Blessing of Sanctuary, you're drunk, go home.

If it's even remotely close I'm rocking the Talisman.
From what I've heard, Spark wins. Takes awhile to ramp, but it's quite potent once you start trolling the bosses. Also, native haste > native crit. I've also heard Primo doesn't maintain stacks efficiently for us, usually falling off at 3/5 stacks and seldom breaching four.

I do hate the ramp time on Spark; it's like Apparatus of Khaz'goroth in that regard. Primo may be good for trash swap-outs, though - gonna do that with my DMR:X this coming week.

And to solve the mount issue, /cancelaura Zandalari Warrior will remove the buff without issue.
Spark and Feather are the two best trinkets this tier by far.
Just got a chance to play with it on a dummy. Reforged crit to haste.

Got it to up to 5 stacks twice, but you're right, it is range dependent. Sometimes I wouldn't have any stacks, sometimes one or two, if I was lucky I'd get 3 or 4.

I don't think the trinkets balanced around having 5 stacks a lot of the time, considering how much strength it would give. Even having one or two stacks rolling 85%+ of the time seems like it wouldn't be bad.

Might just stick with Spark. Not going to upgrade either till I'm sure.
Spark and Feather are the two best trinkets this tier by far.

Haven't had the Feather drop yet. Is it better than spark, even with all the hit?

I have the valor trinket too, doesn't put me too far over expertise cap, I'm I'm going to stick with it.
Spark of Zandalar is awesome...it procs alot and starts to stack even when the strength buff is active. Only bad point is that you can't mount when you are in troll form.

Primodius trinket rarely stacks past two, even a stack of two is quite rare.
06/03/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Andhar
I don't think the trinkets balanced around having 5 stacks a lot of the time, considering how much strength it would give.

At five stacks, it's only roughly 300 strength more than Spark's proc, but I do see your point about it averaging out better. But with the stacks falling off, Primo just feels wasted since it never reaches maximum potential.

Spark and BrutalSPA actually feel well suited. SPA is up on pull for first ES, by the time second ES rolls around Spark's stacked and ready for burst. As much as I hate unsynced trinkets and trinkets with long ramps, it ends up working quite well.
Haven't had the Feather drop yet. Is it better than spark, even with all the hit?

Trinket rankings put Feather so high up that even if all of the hit is wasted it's still better than anything else.
Primordius talisman is just pure frustration :x for me half the time it doesn't proc during my opening burst and when it does the stacks if gives falls off at around two stacks =/.
I think I'm going to stick with spark for now, at least until I get feather.

I quest with half pvp/pve gear now anyway (In case I get jumped), with movement break trinket and the shadow pan one, so it won't make a difference there.

Just wish I didn't turn into a troll.
Trinket rankings put Feather so high up that even if all of the hit is wasted it's still better than anything else.

Ohh yes, Feather is godly.