Kil'jaeden PSA: The Ins and Outs

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
:) We now have thee Bebbit.

I now have the sads...
/zip

There, Liked and Stickied.

:D
speaking of in and out. i want some animal style fries.
I'm seriously considering coming to Kil"Jaeden, I just returned to WoW after taking a break early in 5.1. I returned to find my beloved Crushridge has completely died.

I've been looking for an active PvP realm with tons of WPvP, and the fact that Kil'Jaeden is PST is perfect.

I just have one question, is there ever a queue time to get in? That's a deal breaker for me when choosing my new realm, I never ever want a que.

THanks!
I just have one question, is there ever a queue time to get in? That's a deal breaker for me when choosing my new realm, I never ever want a que.

Then don't come here.

Edit - I should clarify. We don't usually have queues, but after expansions and patches and whatnot there is the possibility.
The only time I have experienced a queue in the past 2 years I've been here, is when a new expac drops. Even patches I've never had a queue.
Id trade dnasis for bebbit any day. hell of a trade.
The only time I have experienced a queue in the past 2 years I've been here, is when a new expac drops. Even patches I've never had a queue.

5.2 had a small que, so I didn't bother playing it and saved myself the trouble of getting killed on the boat.

On the topic of guilds, the dolphins and murlocs will be upset if you forget about us. We have to be the most hardcore casual players on the server. We take being casual to a whole new level of casuality, one never before seen in an MMO.
We take being casual to a whole new level of casuality, one never before seen in an MMO.

Casuelception!! *throws Murloc at "SUBMIT" button* Now I need a Murloc to turn on the TV...

noted :|
06/07/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Pretzul

5.2 had a small que, so I didn't bother playing it and saved myself the trouble of getting killed on the boat.

On the topic of guilds, the dolphins and murlocs will be upset if you forget about us. We have to be the most hardcore casual players on the server. We take being casual to a whole new level of casuality, one never before seen in an MMO.

queue*

que = what? in Spanish.
queue*

que = what? in Spanish.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrt.
Sorry, that was my fault and it will not happen again.
06/07/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Dnasis

noted :|

Why not have both?
queue*

que = what? in Spanish.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrt.
Sorry, that was my fault and it will not happen again.

Hahaha.

I always correct those who use 'que' instead of 'queue'. o_o
Village Idiots - Derping, Twerking, Murloqs
Village Idiots - Derping, Twerking, Murloqs

Don't forget the transmogs!