Zen Pilgrimage + Elixer of ancient knowledge

Monk
Does anyone know if they stack? I'm leveling my monk and currently have both.

Cheers :)
Well the heirlooms and Zen training stack, it would make sense to have it all stack together. But it would require testing as I don't actually know.
They stack, not sure what the math is tho
It's additive. And yes, they stack. It's based on the percentage gained over the base value of the mobs XP or the quest turn in.

If you have:
  • 50% xp increase from full heirloom bonuses (All four armor pieces @ 10% ea, the ring @ 5% and the cloak @ 5%)
  • 50% from the Zen Pilgrimage daily
  • 300% from the Elixir

...then you should have a 400% net gain increase on all XP. From there, you can add whatever bonus you are granted via your guild. It's the same addition.
Blizzard came out and said that the most XP increase gains you can have is up to 300%
Blizzard came out and said that the most XP increase gains you can have is up to 300%

I will admit, I had not seen that post. Given that, I would have to say I was wrong about the capping then.

Disregard what I said beyond them being additive.
06/08/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Ro

I will admit, I had not seen that post. Given that, I would have to say I was wrong about the capping then.

Disregard what I said beyond them being additive.

Definitely not a cap, tested myself
Definitely not a cap, tested myself

Well then... I guess disregard my disregard.

And what I originally said, stands. :)
What coule ne Nice is recruit a friend 300% + this potion 300% so 600% more XP. On and + boa and zen. So 700% more XP. OP lol
The cap might've just been in regards to experience bonuses from items.
I did that at lv 60. 15 mins later I was 64..

Full heirloom
Daily quest
Full rested
exilir
Guild perk

Not sure if they stack, but it sure went hella fast!