Barrens Battlefield "overturned shipment"

Quests
Last night while running with some guildies. We came across an overturned shipment and a guildie mentioned he saw it on the map. I looked at mine but I didn't see anything... So I'm here with a different character.. The alert is going off every couple minutes but I just don't see anything... I tried to see if there was an icon I had to have on like "Quest POI" but still nothing..what am I looking for?
From what I've heard it is currently bugged. Either it's just a display issue, or the message is going off without anything actually spawning.
ah.. ok.
What I heard was happening is that the area for the battlefield barrens is not in the cross realm. It's just your own realm. But you're getting the messages for all the realms that would have normally been in your cross realm.
What I heard was happening is that the area for the battlefield barrens is not in the cross realm. It's just your own realm. But you're getting the messages for all the realms that would have normally been in your cross realm.

That's what I heard also, I just check my map when the alert goes out, so far when I have seen it on my map, there has actually been a shipment there.
Too bad it's not CRZ - my mage was in the zone with like one other player and we were standing in front of the elite going, "no way". =P

Barrens was pretty barren fo'sho. Maybe this weekend.
Appears to finally be FIXED after the restart tonight.

So far 3 Overturned shipments, all of which appeared on the map (and were picked clean in seconds ;)
I hope its fixed..hate being out there and seeing all those messages and not seeing them on my map