Ret Paladin Vs DK @ PVP

Paladin
hello guys,

I just came back to wow two days ago and iv decided to drop my WW monk and make him a MW healer.

because im a huge fan of mele classes, I have both a dk and a ret paladin.

I just cant make up my mind on what class to gear up and roll for pvp.

any suggestions? recommendations? how are ret paladins looking this patch?

I enjoying playing both, and both toons have have lots of played time in the past.
Have a 90 frost and a 90 ret... prefer ret as well.
DK (frost) is broken, squishy, flask canon and boring. You stand no chance in arena if getting trained. I dont play Unholy or Blood so can't talk much.

For Ret, amazing burst, insane offheal, much more utilities and the signature BUBBLE!

Suggest Rets for pve and arena. In random bgs they are about the same :) I dont know about Rated bgs.
LOL ret, this class is the demi-god and very definition of face roll! To play ret you have to do the following.

Step 1- Make a CD macro and an arena team and join the arena

Step 2- When the game starts pop the CD macro and go (video related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7jSWEOdIk)

Step 3- ????

Step 4- Easy 2.7k and rank one 3v3s

Go play a real class don't waste your time and be an unskilled mongoloid

Can't tell if trolling or just really, really stupid.

OP: Why would you drop a WW monk over either of those two? WW has a higher ceiling then either and is absolutely amazing in the right hands.
LOL says the prot pally play a real spec turbo nerd

Please don't reply directly to my posts - I don't want to catch your stupid.

Now take your stupid and go somewhere else.
Can't tell if trolling or just really, really stupid.

OP: Why would you drop a WW monk over either of those two? WW has a higher ceiling then either and is absolutely amazing in the right hands.

LOL says the prot pally play a real spec turbo nerd

Post on your Ret with your 2.7k achievement and then I'll take every thing you say on these forums seriously.

But probably not..

...Definitely not.

I see you're working on your FOTM class and almost have him to 90. Maybe then after you get him geared you will shut up and enjoy knowing the real meaning of OP.
I see nothing wrong with playing prot in PvP...it's not ideal but its very fun..and the irony of one mmo gamer calling another a nerd....dude look in a mirror...you'll see a nerd staring back at you as well.
Please don't reply directly to my posts - I don't want to catch your stupid.

Now take your stupid and go somewhere else.

I suppose that playing your overpowered 4 button class made your brain go dead if you can not understand the points that i am making. But i suppose playing something that is unkillable would make anyone go full mongoloid now days.

Well then It takes double the skill of a hunter considering they are a 2 button class.
While I agree ret is very simplified, so is every other class.
Every class is capable of globaling during CDs so hardly fair to pick on the OP for it.
To OP,
Really depends on what pvp you want to do.

For dk - unholy is viable in both arena and rbgs tho is strong for arena.
Frost is dominant in rbgs but although viable, weak in arena.

For pally.. Ret is for arena or normal bg hero. Will be hard pressed to find a spot in most rbg comps, unfortunately ret has the same tool kit as holy and holy is almost a mandatory healer choice for rbgs, also it's a melee issue, unless your a dk or rogue, there's little reason to brig any other melee.. And with a hpally in the team, why bring a ret over other melee or casters.

Don't rule out holy if your thinking of playing paladin.
It's a core rbg choice and is arena viable tho I'll admit, arena is tough as a hpally atm.. Great burst healing but without tremor or a offensive dispel, we do lack a little.

For me I have the most fun playing unholy dk
Like I said its arena and rbg viable.
It IS keybind heavy which can be daunting.. I think I run with 60 or so keybinds compared to 30 on my ret.

Ret comes second in the fun department

Frost and holy come a tied 3rd.
Both fun but mainly limited to rbgs.
hello guys,

I just came back to wow two days ago and iv decided to drop my WW monk and make him a MW healer.

I enjoying playing both, and both toons have have lots of played time in the past.

LOL ret, this class is the demi-god and very definition of face roll! To play ret you have to do the following.

Step 2- When the game starts pop the CD macro and go (video related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7jSWEOdIk)

Step 3- ????

Got destroyed by a Ret, didn't you?

Now, you're upset and looking for someone to blame.

I get it, it's totally normal. This is not the end, there is help we can get you.
hello guys,

Step 3- ????

Mongoloid is a term for many asian peoples and other populations with similar phenotypic features. I am unsure where you get off calling people Asian throughout your posts, and why you use the word like its something negative and a slam on the person.

I'm sure you just are using "big" words that you don't understand and aren't actually racist, which is funny because of how rude you are insulting others' intelligence in this post. Hopefully this isn't necroing since its only like a month old, but seriously I'm not asian and I enjoy politically incorrect humor... but leave the racism out of the forum. It's totally unacceptable and deserves to be commented upon. Besides the fact that your comments wasted much of my time reading through this otherwise informative discussion.
Monks are absolute stupid OP over other Melee classes, with disarms, silences, slows, stuns and self heals + touch of Karma. If you're not beating every melee class 1vs1 with that faceroll spec, the problem is you.