Titan Runestone Drop Rate

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19
09/24/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Destructable
if i do lfr and get a titan runestone from one boss can i go back on normal and have a chance to get another?

No.

what if i did lfr and i didnt get one can i do normal and have a chance or some thing?
No. You already rolled and lost. Better luck next reset.
09/24/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Gyoubu

No.

what if i did lfr and i didnt get one can i do normal and have a chance or some thing?

No, one shot per boss a week. But with Siege you can get them done relitively quick since the first 8 bosses have a chance to drop all the quest items.
cool all i need is 2 more gonna do new part of flex later see if i get lucky
yes, but in retrospect, someone like me who needs one and isnt getting a drop off anyone but lei shen kinda throws me through a loop because if i have to wait till next week to get the heart because u jerks cant put a drop rate on something to make it ALITTLE easier, just makes me want to quit, and this quest line and your cencers are going to be the death of your game
yes, but in retrospect, someone like me who needs one and isnt getting a drop off anyone but lei shen kinda throws me through a loop because if i have to wait till next week to get the heart because u jerks cant put a drop rate on something to make it ALITTLE easier, just makes me want to quit, and this quest line and your cencers are going to be the death of your game

you can still get the heart even if you got a runestone from him
Just some food for thought for anyone else curious...

If you kill Lei Shen and get the last Secret of the Empire needed to complete your quest, you cannot go back and kill him during the same lockout period to get a Titan Runestone. They share lockout drops just confirmed it about 2 minutes ago.

I had not seen this posted elsewhere.
I still say though, with the fact of it being complete luck that people who came back late for this questline, or have made a main out of a previous alt are still going to fall behind... I have been using my priest/pally since cataclysm and recently swapped to my mage but this part of the questline seems to be the longest part. I'm rarely seeing any stones but for progression having my cloak would really help. Instead of jus the lei shen 100% it would be so much more helpful if normal/heroic soo had a higher drop chance than they do, ive only seen maybe 1 stone from reg sha and the rest have been from lei shen and tot lfr... it would certainly benefit more to the raiding element if the norm atleast had a higher drop chance to compensate for not having their cloak while raiding... just a thought though
this is retarded, 2 drops per week and im ont his quest since 5.4 come out.... is just retarded do something, only lei shen and the sha drop me a titan runestone, and im so sure that if they donde have a guaranteed drop, they will not drop me anything.... ffs pls do something this is so... agggggggg pls 8 weeks 8 weeks and only 2 drops jesus, i understand for 3 or 4 weeks with 2 drops but 8? cmon blizzard
finally started this quest last week and got 4 last week, and 3 this week with halls of flesh shaping and pinnacle of storms still to do this week. did they up the drop rate or something recently?
because i had a harder time with the sigils which took me 3 months.
I agree the drop rate for the Titan Runestones are extremely low. I have been working on trying to get them and I still have zero to show for all the work. I feel Blizz really needs to change the drop rate. I don't know about anyone else, but this quest is very frustrating.
I just got 4 for 4 from the bosses in Vale of Eternal Shadows. 100% drop rate in SoO?
I just got 4 for 4 from the bosses in Vale of Eternal Shadows. 100% drop rate in SoO?

No, you just got ridiculously lucky. :P
01/03/2014 06:52 AMPosted by Primington

No, you just got ridiculously lucky. :P

If it makes anyone feel any better, I also got onyxia mount after 7 runs and ashkandi after 8 runs. LOVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I wrote a guide explaining the runestone drop rates in greater detail here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10137754011#2