Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

Mal'Ganis
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
I just made an alliance character and logged on. The time is currently 6:50 PM EST and there was only 48 people online total. Going to have to really advertise the crap out of it if you are going to get more people doing it. It does sound entertaining however.
This is a very good idea, I came here from Horde about 4 weeks ago with a bunch of RL friends and made another guild on the realm (level 23 now) It's been very fun so far and i advise anyone who is tired of just being a little fish in the big ocean of Mal'ganis horde to xfer over, have a good time and become part of something big.
I would love to help you and your guild. I will be making a Priest named Moonala. NE.
have lot of WoW Exp have 6 90s. Hope i can help you and your guild concur the horde. :) See you soon
This is a very good idea, I came here from Horde about 4 weeks ago with a bunch of RL friends and made another guild on the realm (level 23 now) It's been very fun so far and i advise anyone who is tired of just being a little fish in the big ocean of Mal'ganis horde to xfer over, have a good time and become part of something big.

You! :O
what?
what?

/dance?
This guild is very much alive and recruiting. Don't be afraid to stop by!
Go Fred go!

Be sure to gank Notshirt if you see it.

I will hunt you on my main and probably die again.
This is a great guild to be in for Alliance. As most may know, the Horde greatly outnumber Ally on this server. We are trying to help even that out. My experience with the guild thus far has been nothing but great. Helpful people and no drama. So, if you are Alliance and looking for a guild or want to reroll to help even the Horde to Alliance ratio, this is the place for you.
great initiate guys. now on to create a raid group? I hope this brings attention to a larger crowd and maybe make some allies who quit come back or xfer back in the future.
raiding would be fun. When i get to a higher level i definitely want to raid.
If any alliance Mal'ganis want to raid tonight, Revalence is finishing up elegon and will in msv then clearing ToES. Let me know in game
:|
If any alliance Mal'ganis want to raid tonight, Revalence is finishing up elegon and will in msv then clearing ToES. Let me know in game

oh sweet!
I dont see why people would want to leave the horde they have cooler citys cooler leader and cooler races stop trying to mess with the balance of this server
I dont see why people would want to leave the horde they have cooler citys cooler leader and cooler races stop trying to mess with the balance of this server

Who says they have to leave the horde? We are looking from people from other servers as well.

...and don't tell me you think Org now is better than the old Org.
rerolled twink priest ;)
Undercity yo.
No way. Hope you guys don't mind us taking TB all the time? We gotta do our dailies for cool stuff too!
To the top