An Idea for holy

Paladin
This patch Its noticeable that holy is falling behind all the other healers aside maybe a monk, I feel like a class or spec overhaul is needed for paladins. A friend and I have been thinking of ways to improve this class and i feel like if Sacred Shield was baseline for holy and worked more like a disc bubble this class would feel less clunky and so much better and in place of SS on the talent tree there could be something else that would be more useful even though Eternal Flame is the obvious choice
get to the 3496 haste breakpoint and it's a lot less clunky.
You dont use haste for pvp.
I feel like if Sacred Shield was baseline for holy and worked more like a disc bubble this class would feel less clunky and so much better

Roll a priest then

Holy is perfectly fine atm. Learn2play
I'm being told to learn how to play by PvE heroes :/
PvP zzzzzzzzzzzz

You should probably state in your initial post then that you are looking at making PvP changes if you don't want input from PvE perspectives. Or just continue to be condescending as that will always work out well.

holy isn't a 'clunky' spec, and it's issues are not mechanical

holy's issue is its lack of offensive pressure and vulnerability to cc, nothing more nothing less.

making blinding light instant again, reverting the mastery nerfs and buffing denounce would go a lot further for holy then changing around a talent commonly thought of as a tanking talent.
I am very confused is this a pvp post or pve post
maybe buff their mastery
if blinding light was instant than no other healers will be taken.

learn to time your blinding light cast, invest more haste?

go crit die of CC vulnerabilities, go haste helps with blinding light cast and extreme fast cast of heals.
if blinding light was instant than no other healers will be taken.

learn to time your blinding light cast, invest more haste?

go crit die of CC vulnerabilities, go haste helps with blinding light cast and extreme fast cast of heals.

Yes because it's really easy to get a Blinding Light off with a good melee sitting on you.
Or when being trained.
PvP zzzzzzzzzzzz

...really?