feral druid problems

Paladin
Just got to 90 this week and am loving holy. My main is a destro lock and I wanted to try healing. The first question I have is how do I deal with Feral druids? In bgs they get on me and I have trouble getting them off. How long is their spell lock on cd? It seems that even after I am locked out they immediately get a stun then a cyclone then they can lock me out again. I have tried pump casting but that doesn't seem to work well. I get a stun off then speed of light and then they are right back on me. Is this a common problem?

Secondly how are holy pallies doing in arena? I played with terrible gear ...even without a trinket and a green neck and had a lot of success with my full tyran arms warrior friend. Is there a ceiling for success right now even with full tyrannical? I know disc priests and shamans are great but with all the great cc pallies have I feel like the warrior and I could do pretty well when I am full geared. Second question: what is a good threes comp partner with holy pally and warrior? Thanks a lot for the input.
crickets
They are a pain on any healer. I have a Priest and Shaman, same thing. Unfortunately, you have to rely on your strong cooldowns as a last resort (Devotion Aura / Bubble). However, you should always try to juke.

As a rule of thumb, I always watch the behavior of the player. If they are one of those cats that are strafing side to side quickly, I cancel after a very short cast (10-20%). That usually gets them. It really does take some getting used to.

Some other options are HoJ/FoJ, glyphed Divine Protection, and Hand of Purity <-- This can be big, knowing how crazy Feral bleeds are.

You can also try to make friends with the kitty, though somehow I don't think that will work.
If a feral has Berserk off cooldown...you're pretty much dead. I really haven't found a good way to fight them. Try to stall while they pop cooldowns and kill them after that.
If a feral has Berserk off cooldown...you're pretty much dead

This. Unless, of course, you have bubble available.

Although I can stunlock people from 100% to dead without using it.

One thing I will say though. The one thing really, that rets can do that irks me is if they bop right at the start and remove my bleeds.
06/16/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Morthra
If a feral has Berserk off cooldown...you're pretty much dead

This. Unless, of course, you have bubble available.

Although I can stunlock people from 100% to dead without using it.

One thing I will say though. The one thing really, that rets can do that irks me is if they bop right at the start and remove my bleeds.

I do the same to a Rogues opener. I know I can outlive them a minute to be able to use Divine Shield and then from there it's GG if they're not dead before.
Reroll dwarf imo