Death Race 2013!

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
Bumping for my homelettes!
Who: Any level 1 Horde toon!

heheheheh
I support this event

+1
Sounds fun. Level 1s CAN join raids btw, it is a client-side option.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)
I believe we tried this already last year and there was something that prevented it from happening. I'll try again though.
Can't attend, but here you go:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1773/lgz.png
I think we can all agree mine is better, but your effort is not unnoticed. Thank you.
Sounds fun. Level 1s CAN join raids btw, it is a client-side option.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)
I believe we tried this already last year and there was something that prevented it from happening. I'll try again though.

IIRC all that option does is allow a group to be converted to raid while level ones are in it. Level ones still cannot join the group once it is already a raid group, thus preventing you from having more than 5 level ones in a group and defeating the purpose of the whole exercise.

IIRC all that option does is allow a group to be converted to raid while level ones are in it. Level ones still cannot join the group once it is already a raid group, thus preventing you from having more than 5 level ones in a group and defeating the purpose of the whole exercise.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
It's a bump!
Damn, I'd go but I have to catch a flight on that day, of all the days!
Its a bird, its a plane, its a B-U-M-P

Okay. THAT is cool. Not better than Lyl though! Also BUMP!

Okay. THAT is cool. Not better than Lyl though! Also BUMP!
/preen

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

That, my stunning intellect, and my daring horsemanship.
I do not have any room for a moo but I do have a few of VI on Realid if you want me to help monitor or w/e let me know I love these things!
06/17/2013 03:08 AMPosted by Katalinamoon
I do not have any room for a moo
No fair! I want to play, but I don't have any room for a new toon. What do?
If your character screen is full of super awesome toons already, you can always roll a level one on a different server and be pulled into ours via Battle.net grouping. You'll need to make sure you have the 10g to level lock, though, as it can't be traded to you from here.
No more excuses!
Someone on BH horde give me 10g
06/17/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Lyllian
I do not have any room for a moo
No fair! I want to play, but I don't have any room for a new toon. What do?
If your character screen is full of super awesome toons already, you can always roll a level one on a different server and be pulled into ours via Battle.net grouping. You'll need to make sure you have the 10g to level lock, though, as it can't be traded to you from here.
No more excuses!

I don't understand this.
Do the Harlem bump! /dance
I don't understand this.
Not entirely sure which part is confusing you, so I'll just go over the whole thing.

If you roll a level one on a new server, like Tichondrius or Bleeding Hollow (like Dnasis did), you can be pulled into the race via CRZ if you have someone on your bnet friends list that can group with you.

So long as you can scrounge up 10g in a few weeks to level lock, you will also be able to participate as a racer.