Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 19 Next
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

Cinder Kitten does not have a fro. Your choice of Avatar is Invalid.

Welcome, though. Since I first started watching your shows (The Sanctum, actually), I've been a fan.
So happy for you Lore! And you have my favourite pet as your avatar. :)

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

I named my Cinderkitten Coco, so I assume that's your new name Lore.
w00t Lore!
Congrats Lore! Gonna miss your shows though.
Greetings and felicitations Lore! Welcome to the family!

(╯゚ヮ゚)╯︵ ♥♥♥♥

Oh my god he's a kitten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LixqjuBgc
Welcome Lore!
I wonder, will your shows and stuff be effected by this?! :O
Thankfully, Crithto and Lore are on opposite ends of the aisle. So far the pug and the cinder kitten seem to be getting along, but you never know what could happen.

Please don't let them breed!!! Could you imagine the butt dragging those puppy's would do!!!
PS.. LOR'THEMAR FOR WARCHIEF!!!! \m/(-.-)\m/

PSS.. Gratz all mighty Lore!! now... LOR'THEMAR FOR WARCHIEF!!
Congrats Lore! Unfortunately, I'll miss the shows... Legendary will never be the same. I hope we as games don't destroy your insanity too much.
Aw I was hoping for Bruce to be his avatar! Though i should of expected the kitten aswell! Congrats Lore! Cannot wait to see you around!

Oh my god he's a kitten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LixqjuBgc

Love the follow up video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnyWm4u6ftg

"Be careful around propane tanks! Don't Explode! Oh wait Fire Kitty, I forgot to tell you don't eat any beans! If you do you might fart and explode! Fire Kitty NOO!!" *Boom*
Congratulations and welcome Lore! So awesome to see your dream become a reality.
Grats Lore. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you bring to the team and to the game. (Please be those five mans you talked about). Do you think they will let you do a Weekly Marmot?
Back from Vacation, Welcome Lore.
Sorry Crithto, you have competition for cutest now...

./hugs the cinder kitty (after using a burning seed)
06/13/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Lore
So here is what you do Neth, get a laser pointer, aim it at the cinder kitteh and then make it bolt toward the pug.... keep a fire extinguisher handy though.

Tiny red dots of inexplicable origin... my only weakness.

MORE DOTS!!!!! =O
06/13/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Feleynar

Tiny red dots of inexplicable origin... my only weakness.

MORE DOTS!!!!! =O

Careful! Too many dots and he might overheat and thus explode.
so you chose Lore as your Blue name... or was it given to you : P