Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 19 Next
Welcome lore..
As a years-ago member of Months Behind, it's great to see my old guild leader make it to Blizzard. That's gotta be a dream come true. Congratulations. Your tankspot (and etc.) content will be missed, but I'm sure you'll more than make up for it here.

How are the new digs in Irvine?
Tell me I'm not the only nerd that reads Lore's comments in his voice...
http://bit.ly/Wmiatk

Bashiok wins
I do that too.. i bet it's pretty common, and nice to be able to put a real personality to one of "them" :p.
All hail the Cinder Kitten Lore!..love it man, keep up the good work and the hair!
wait, how was the cinder kitten avatar not already taken?!

(also, Nethaera, the kobolds called and they want their candle back)

well at least your still Lore and not named captsparkelz987

now when is the first episode of official blizz PST coming out?

I would ask you what titan is, but I already know the answer: "soon" -ish
Lore and Crithto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeML_gz3kvE

This wins.

Makes me want to get a puppy even more- my cats need a new playmate.
Lore and Crithto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeML_gz3kvE

This wins.

I'm sorry you're right! This wins hands down, best video!
Congratz Lore!! You ready for your first big challenge?

Make all of us warlocks believe that taking away our KJC is the right thing to do to us. As a fellow warlock that may be too big of a challenge to start with but if anyone alive can do it then it is you. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!
Welcome, and Gratzi. Thank you for all you've done and will do to make my wow experience wonderful.
Congratz Lore!! You ready for your first big challenge?

Make all of us warlocks believe that taking away our KJC is the right thing to do to us. As a fellow warlock that may be too big of a challenge to start with but if anyone alive can do it then it is you. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!

silly orc, hes not a warlock, hes a fire kitten paladin!
Welcome to the team Lore! So great to have you with us.

Now that all your dreams are fulfilled what are you going to do with your life?
Welcome to the team Lore! So great to have you with us.

Now that all your dreams are fulfilled what are you going to do with your life?

Find a fireproof ball of yarn. They always burn up when I bat at them :(
*tosses you a ball of embersilk yarn*

have fun sir
errrrrrrrrr bornakk is still around? it's been years

Oh yea! He's like the guy behind the guy behind the guy. I can barely tie my shoes without Bornakk's help. :D
Lore someone should tell you that someone already goes by Lore...It's this guy from Tankspot.com and Gamebreaker.tv.

I'm so confused. :(
Ok so now to the serious stuff.......why the Cinder kitten?

Oh wait, I know why.....its because the hair is all flames.....we all know how you get when we talk about your hair.... :)
I dont normally post on the forums, but for you Lore, I'll make an exception. I really enjoyed watching PST, and Im excited that you're getting the opportunity to do this for both yourself and the community.

Congratulations Lore, you deserve every bit of this for all of the hard work you've put in helping the community up until now. Enjoy!!
lols I used to go to Maintankadin so long ago and have been watching lore's guides since ulduar. Legendary just won't be the same without him either. As soon as I heard the news my 1st thought about dam time second thought oh crap what about my PST third thought WHAT ABOUT EPIC HAIR FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz to lore I look forward to feeling strange reading lore blue posts.