Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 19 Next
I remember looking for more gaming related videos when I first saw one of Lore's videos on Youtube. The video was a few days older than the newest, but it was the first one I saw. He quickly became one of my favourite game casters, up there with Day9. Next, I came across the "This is not a goodbye" video. Yeah, I was a little late to that party.

In all honestly, given Lore's video experience, and how good he is at it, he really should be the go to guy for videos, interviews, and such. I really hope you don't waste such talent and make him someone we only see in text. Maybe on top of news feed style announcements, throw in some video stuff too, maybe even make him the in house interviewer talking with devs about upcoming stuff. I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.
06/13/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Lore
i find the lack of hair on your avatar disturbing...

One finds it rather difficult to maintain any measure of hair on one's body when one is made entirely out of fire.

I'm not so sure of that, I have the odd feeling there are ginger curls under that headpiece.
Lore, thank you so much for all that you have given to the community over the years. I've watched most of the Marmots since #1. Was there for Legendary #1, "The Raid"'s live broadcast, and watched you quite a few times on your stream. Everything you put out there was quality, and you kept it real.

I'm glad we will be stuck with you for, what will hopefully be, many years to come!
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of orange fur.

Happy kitty, burning kitty, ow, ow, ow. º ∩ º

This is the post of the year.

/thread

Next time you need to find something that rhymes with "fur", though...
lols I used to go to Maintankadin so long ago and have been watching lore's guides since ulduar. Legendary just won't be the same without him either. As soon as I heard the news my 1st thought about dam time second thought oh crap what about my PST third thought WHAT ABOUT EPIC HAIR FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz to lore I look forward to feeling strange reading lore blue posts.

lol :)
Welcome and congratulations, Lore!

Wow it's like we have Milo and Otis here!
06/13/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
lols I used to go to Maintankadin so long ago and have been watching lore's guides since ulduar. Legendary just won't be the same without him either. As soon as I heard the news my 1st thought about dam time second thought oh crap what about my PST third thought WHAT ABOUT EPIC HAIR FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz to lore I look forward to feeling strange reading lore blue posts.

lol :)

You guys should let lore make guest appearances on Legendary. That would be.... legen..... wait for it.... dary. He came from our side, mind you. YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM FOREVER!
Welcome home Lore! I can finally stop watching old WM and PST episodes whilst sobbing uncontrollably.
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

CINDER KITTEN!
Can't congratulate Lore Enough, nice to see you on the CM team.
Welcome Lore! Hopefully I can use the forums to ask all sorts of questions I never mailed in to Tankspot!

Good Kitty...
Welcome to team! It's awesome to have you and your well-groomed noggin aboard. :)

(P.S. You are now a member of the Internet's foremost CM petting zoo! Please try to avoid setting anyone ablaze whenever possible.)

(P.S.S. +Kitties for the win.)
From a personal standpoint, there's something to be said for picking an online persona that's easy to identify with, especially animals.

From a business perspective, it's also smart. Nintendo's doing it with felines and Call of Duty with canines. Great for super bowl commercials too. Animals have that magic to put a smile on someone's face.
congrats lore!

couldn't be more happy for you
Grats Lore!
Gratz Lore !! I wish you the best in your endeavors !
Cheers from argentina !

A bit fan :D
As much as I like Crithto, I'm really more of a cat person. I'm glad to see you around!

Hopefully the hazing wasn't too bad for your first week on board.
Congratz Lore!
I've been following you for awhile so it's great to see you achieve something like this :)
Congrats Lore! Bet that first day was exciting, did you take any photos etc? Show off the office!
Welcome Lore, please fix Mogu Rune of Fate rerolls, it's still horrible.