Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
welcome welcome welcome sir lore; you are joining a most awesome team!
Welcome and congratulations, Lore!
Welcome Lore and congrats on your new job at Blizzard! I hope you enjoy your time there and that the CM's treat you well. :P

I will miss your streams on Twitch though. :(
Welcome
I still don't know who Lore is.
Welcome aboard, shipmate!
Boo Lore, what a traitor!!!!
I still don't know who Lore is.

Not sure this is the best introduction of him, but one of my favorite videos he's done recently was not long after Mists launched, when he explained why people don't need to freak out about Valor capping every single week right out of the gate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4vceU-emPdU
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!
congrats and welcome Lore! Hope they gave you an avatar with epic hair!
He's a kitty!

THROW PET CRATES AT HIM!
Moving on up to the big leagues lore.
So you're gonna be Lore, still? That's ... awesome :)

Get to posting soon, man, there's been a PST-sized hole in our lives for the last week or so.

edit: Cinder Kitty!
Welcome home Lore!
Excellent choice of avatar as you already predicted. :D
welcome buddy :D
Its "Cinder"Lore! Hope Crithto doesn't raid your food!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

Fire kitty? /sadface, I was hoping for a Rubix cube.
Know it was gonna be a Cinder Kitten.

Oh geez you're a cinder kitten. It needs some curly hair! :)
Congrats Lore and the Warcraft team.