Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
Welcome Lore.
rational thinking? but what if thinking like that is how everyone should think so that when something comes out we can figure it out?
Welcome and congrats Lore!
Welcome Lore!
Yay Lore! Cinder Kitty! Figured your obsession for kitties would result in something like that. So glad you kept your name, no matter what it would have been would always refer you as Lore. Welcome, your soul is now ours to rule.
Congratuwelldone my good sir! So glad to see you got what you wanted for a long time. I hope it treats you well and we see a lot of you.
Congrats Lore! Fine choice on the poody tat!
Welcome Lore and good luck to you. Do you have any issues or topics you wish to tackle first? Or do you need time to evaluate what's on the radar?
Awwww your 1st blue post *cries* they grow up so fast! Look you did take me with you after all <3

Lore we are so proud of you and will miss you over at Gamebreaker. Don't be a stranger <3
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

Fire Kitty is here to burn all posts!! Run for your lives!

Anyway grats Lore! Glad you were able to keep your nickname! :D

Just don't be a stranger you hear!
Thankfully, Crithto and Lore are on opposite ends of the aisle. So far the pug and the cinder kitten seem to be getting along, but you never know what could happen.
Crithto and Lore, working together, MASS HYSTERIA

//ghostbusters
Not sure this is the best introduction of him, but one of my favorite videos he's done recently was not long after Mists launched, when he explained why people don't need to freak out about Valor capping every single week right out of the gate:

PS: I know who Lore is.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Lore, that's the best icon ever!!

Grats on joining the team, looking forward to seeing your posts in blue! :)
Cinder kitteh avatar for the win! Glad to see you finally making your debut Lore! Congratulations!
Hooray! Welcome Lore! Long time watcher of Legendary and your streams, go rock that community !
Huge congrats to Lore! So, judging by the pic... you're working on that glyph of flame kitty right?
welcome Lore! *cheers*
but you never know what could happen.

Nerf gun wars, & tiny RC helicopters that kamikaze fly at each other.

As it should be.
So here is what you do Neth, get a laser pointer, aim it at the cinder kitteh and then make it bolt toward the pug.... keep a fire extinguisher handy though.