Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 19 Next
Gratz and welcome Lore.
Welcome Lore!

Yay for kitty!
CINDER KITTY!!! :D Grats Lore :)

Warning: Excessive exposure to Lore by some players has led to sudden curling of the hair, intense feelings of emotional fulfillment, and, in rare cases, rational thinking. If you or someone you know experiences these symptoms, it’s recommended you hug someone you care about immediately. Failure to pay it forward may result in cynical behavior and flat iron malfunctions.

LMAO love it
i miss lore on legendary already its just not the same without him! D':
Welcome Lore. I've brought you this gift..

*beckons a group of goblins, carrying a large mysterious crate, over to the thread*

(The crate and goblins suddenly explode, sending catnip all over the forum.) Well... almost
congrats lore and welcome! I embrace you in open arms!
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

Gratz Lore, and nice Avatar. Looking for your contribution to the cause, and hoping you'll lend a foot to stamp out the insanity that runs rampant in General Forums. Except your paws are fire, soooooo I'm not sure that's gonna work.
Congrats and welcome Lore! :)
Grats lore. I love the kitty. :)

I can't imagine what it would do to your hair. :P
Welcome Lore kitteh! Loved watching you on GBTV on Legendary...hopefully you'll be just as legendary here. :D
Welcome lore! MUCH DESERVED.
I now understand the "Keep him away from my litter box" Tweet from earlier.
Welcome to crew. May it bring you much joy, enlarged smiles, panic, accomplishments, milestones, and cookies.
So here is what you do Neth, get a laser pointer, aim it at the cinder kitteh and then make it bolt toward the pug.... keep a fire extinguisher handy though.

Tiny red dots of inexplicable origin... my only weakness.
Give me your gold
Congrats Lore!
Thanks for leaving me the T-rex avatar, for when I become awesome too.
Welcome and Congratz, Fellow Ashbringer!
We have already accepted Lore as our Lore(d) and savior from the evil Devs and their wicked plans of nerfdom.
wait......LORE?!?!?! Like from Star trek? I thought he was dismantled but i always liked him kinda. Data must be pissed.