Please Welcome Lore!

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 19 Next
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEE!!!!

Welcome and Congratulations!
Welcome! And yay, kitty!
Greetings, citizens of the internet!

I’m really excited to be part of the team. I’ve been an avid World of Warcraft player since beta, and to finally have this opportunity to give back to the community I love so much is really a dream come true. Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I can’t wait to start digging in and interacting with all of you!

YAY! Love that they let you use Lore as your forum name! Also, the cinder kitten is perfect for you! Glad to see you posting, and can't wait to see you around the forums!

Blizzard -- you guys let LORE in? OH - EM - GEE.

I joke!

OOOOOoooo Welcome LORE! ooooOOOO

From a fellow Midwesterner and longtime WOW raider [ has it really been 9 years!!!! ], great to have you on board!

Now.... the big question is... do they have Dominoes out there in Cal-eh-forn-eee-yay?

Hello? hello? Dominoes...
Gratz lore!
i could say a lot of things that everyone has said already but i will just say this:

i find the lack of hair on your avatar disturbing...
You're going to make me rename my cinder kitten, aren't you? ;)

I already did. ;P

Congratulations Lore, and welcome. <3

One finds it rather difficult to maintain any measure of hair on one's body when one is made entirely out of fire.
One finds it rather difficult to maintain any measure of hair on one's body when one is made entirely out of fire.

You need to learn to control the fire, then it works out fine.

Hellfire does nothing to my hair now.
Your avatar! Must have! GIMME!!!

Also, I am now naming my Cinder Kitten Lore >_>
Welcome Lore! been a fan of your work. grats again on working for Blizz!
Welcome to the world of the CMs.

I'm sure we will see each other often...
Lore!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Lore_%28CM%29
06/13/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Lore

so does this mean you and Crithto wont get along due to Cat vs Dog?
Thought you were going with another name besides Lore for Blizzard, regardless, welcome!!
Welcome Lore! Figures that as soon as I find a video series I like the creator goes and gets his dream job. The nerve! But gl hf we know you'll be great.
Those of us on eredar and everyone else wish you the best of luck.
Of course the fire kitty! I should have guessed!
Welcome Lore! :D Man, I can't decide if your avatar is the cutest, or if Critho's avatar is the cutest. THIS IS A DIFFICULT DECISION.
Nice to see you got to keep the name dude. Grats on the job Lore.