New race models

General Discussion
Could the new Garrosh normal form model be the new model for orcs?
If so, will all the races me changed to?
If so, when?

Just questions there since I cant find answers.
I want no more bounce. Oh, and teeth. I actually want teeth. With fangs.
I dont want to change anything as dwarves are perfect.

Wouldn't you rather have a high-poly beard?
that would be nice if blizzard could make every character look more realistic,and i bet players would also like a change in their characters looks humans,night elf's and orc's look just blank i am not trying to be a hating player i just wish blizzard would put effort on the character's. and i do hope blizzard update the characters and make the teeth look like garrosh's.
5.4 Garrosh is absolutely indicative of what new male orc models will look like. Remove his custom gear, color him green, and plaster higher resolution versions of the player orc faces over his, and that's what you can expect playable orcs to look like.

And all other Vanilla races will be redone to have the same quality. Everyone will be higher resolution and have livelier animations, with much more expressive faces and fully articulated fingers.

As for when, I'd guess not 5.4, but whatever patch comes after that, be it a patch 5.5, or the pre-patch for the next expansion.
The way the rumors are flyin' around it seems as though all races will finally be addressed. I'd be surprised if they came out before 6.0, MAYBE the last patch pre-expansion, but no sooner than that.
I want no more bounce. Oh, and teeth. I actually want teeth. With fangs.
-bounce bounce bounce-

You like cardboard beard?
5.4 Garrosh is absolutely indicative of what new male orc models will look like. Remove his custom gear, color him green, and plaster higher resolution versions of the player orc faces over his, and that's what you can expect playable orcs to look like.
Well, and a bigger head, since player orcs have proportionally larger heads than either of Garrosh's models, but basically this.
Is it too much to ask that we be able to choose our body type and have more options in general?

I mean, I'm not thrilled about looking like a puke-green hunched over monkey with massive cartoon shoulders, Mr. Universe arms combined with Stephen Hawkin's pecs, but I realize some people enjoy the look.

Even the new F2P MMO's allow you greater control over your appearance. It might behoove Blizzard to at least make an attempt to stay in the race, rather than simply updating a single model.