New dead mount: Skeletal cat

General Discussion
Why the choice in title?

We currently have a few races of mountable corpses and skeletons: horses, gryphons, and a raptor. They are cool, although the horse thing is a bit... erm...

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/wingedhorse.jpg

Yeah.
BUT, and I mean it, why isn't there any variety in rotting mounts? And then it hit me: WE NEED A DEAD CAT TO RIDE ON.
...That sounded morbid. But I'm being serious, this would be sweet to have! A skeletal cat in the middle of Stormwind. What's not to love?

Thoughts?
I need to post threads in the day >.>
Sheesh, if Take On Me is that horrible...
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake oooooooooon meeeeeeee (take on me)
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnn (take on me)

That was downright mean. Bad, catchy 80s music that gets stuck in people's heads is the most insidious of attacks.

And i was going to agree with you, more undead mounts would be cool. I don't know if I can do that now...

That was downright mean. Bad, catchy 80s music that gets stuck in people's heads is the most insidious of attacks.

And i was going to agree with you, more undead mounts would be cool. I don't know if I can do that now...

I actually like Take On Me >.> I find it somewhat sweet...

I've never minded the song myself and the video is kinda cool. Doesn't make it any less mean. The only thing worse is bad early 90's country music. Don't make me break out the Achy Breaky...
06/19/2013 03:11 AMPosted by Razortusk

I've never minded the song myself and the video is kinda cool. Doesn't make it any less mean. The only thing worse is bad early 90's country music. Don't make me break out the Achy Breaky...

Ach! No! Anything but that! Country went on a downward spiral after that point...

Sweet mother of jesus.
Fine, no more Take On Me. It's gone.

It's to late now, people quoted it!
06/19/2013 03:23 AMPosted by Kelvv

It's to late now, people quoted it!

>.<
How about I post the Final Countdown? Will that save it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Co-signed for justice. I adore skeletal mounts.
Sure a skeletal cat would be fine. I still want to be able to ride a Worgen, though. And then a Skeletal Worgen.
I just posted here to say that while I support a skeletal kitty mount, I'm trying to set you on fire with my mind for the song.

It's stuck in my head.
Skeleton Druid Travel Form!
Brown Skeletal Horse + Beatstick = the typical WoW forum thread.
Undead kittah!!!!
SKELETAL CAT!!!!!
More skeletal mounts are always welcome.

And Take On Me is a good song.