10m Elegon Weekly mount farm!

Frostmourne
Considering how easily it fell over last week I am going to be setting up a 2nd group shortly. Will be spreading the best DPS into both groups so each run is reasonably easy. As such there is now more room for sign ups, also alts of people in the first group. Obviously I don't expect you to have killed H elegon on your alts too, as long as you have it on one character that's fine.
Is the second run straight after the first run or a different day/time?
Is the second run straight after the first run or a different day/time?
Same day, will be starting them in the coming week - not this week. Most likely around 5pm server time.
^ 8:30 tonight. Only the one run, 2nd run will be starting next week!
Really sorry everyone, had net issues and couldn't get on :( I will try get a run on Tuesday night around 7:30ish if shutdown isn't too early.
Going to start running these on tuesday because sunday is a bad day for lots of people. No run tonight!
Now you've moved this to a Tues evening I'd definitely be interested.
Login server is currently down, can't log in for it. GG blizz
Up! Tuesday night
We doin this?
This isn't happening tonight sorry everyone Blade is MIA not sure where he is but im sure it was important! Sorry for the inconvenience :(
This isn't happening tonight sorry everyone Blade is MIA not sure where he is but im sure it was important! Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it :( I should have posted about it before the run.
crab was to busy making love to a bowl of chips
crab was to busy making love to a bowl of chips
My weakness for supreme doritos :(

Going to try do 2 runs this week, feel free to bring alts and stuff as long as they aren't horribad.
Note to people 8pm ST shutdown tonight, this will probably be run an hour earlier because of this!
Runs going to be at 6:30pm Server time (an hour after this post) Due to shutdowns, and instance servers going down earlier than actual servers.

Also doing 2 runs this week.
Thanks all, no mount this week; unless someone coined it and didn't say anything.
<( O . O <) (> O . O )>