[H] <Esoteric> selling PvE content.

Frostmourne
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
dd
Up!
Come hang with the crew who kill Ra-den faster than anyone else in the world.
just checked, that is actually fairly dece. most guilds seem to be like 5-6 mins. esoteric casual 4:34.
sweg

Is this Glokki's brother!?

just checked, that is actually fairly dece. most guilds seem to be like 5-6 mins. esoteric casual 4:34.

Ty, we like doing damage.
Up.
06/21/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Zatetic
Come hang with the crew who kill Ra-den faster than anyone else in the world.

These guys are almost all ex-suit up, we didn't !@#$ around. We had a bunch of other world fastest kills last tier as well, including heroic sha of fear.

Would recommend!
Still poor.
Up
06/22/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Facehurt
sweg

Is this Glokki's brother!?

Ty, we like doing damage.
oldm8 face. did jooles retire? :(

She owes me a quarter of the profits she made on her shadowmourne items. If you find her let me know.

She switched to a punch monk for a bit then switched to a professional Diablo monk.

She owes me a quarter of the profits she made on her shadowmourne items. If you find her let me know.

I'm fairly certain only the tabard left her possession and that went to my monk, I can give you 1/4th of what she received if you ever come to Adelaide. ;))))))))))))))))))))))
Up
to the top for some qts
Forever broke.
bamp for gloki + rabid xD
any idea how much gold u can take from alli to horde etc
I think it's about $5 or $10 more to x-fer a guild with your char, and that can carry up to 1 million?
I think the cap for a single char is 50k