When will our L90 talents be overhauled?

Mage
I believe most people do share this opinion from previous threads, polls in other forums, asking around. The L90 mage talents..suck. They aren't dynamic or interesting. If I had a choice of taking none of the talents, i'd easily take none. Talents should be fun, not mandated into our spec where they can end up being more harmful than helpful if not maintained at a 100% uptime.

Imo it should be replaced with raid utility talents, and make the damage buff passive/from another source/buff our spells etc. We lack raid utility as mages, and a raid utility tier would be great.

I know they said it ended up being too mana dependent, the L90 tier talents..but it's more than that as the issue. Rune of power is terrible, having to constantly replace it on heavy movement, especially for arcane the already movement limited spec.

Invocation is..well minus well just make it a passive buff.

And incanters ward is useless in pve. And caused burst issues in pvp.
According to blue post, next expansion.
06/14/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Cherlloyd
If I had a choice of taking none of the talents, i'd easily take none.

Well since they're level 90 talents you can easily skip them.
06/15/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Pwnpie
If I had a choice of taking none of the talents, i'd easily take none.

Well since they're level 90 talents you can easily skip them.

Skipping them would make it so the mage was doing about 7% less damage then they are balanced around. That is a major decrease. The best option for a mage wanting to ignore them would be incanters ward.